Chapter 29

"God!" I moan lowly against his lips. 

He moves slowly, teasing me with just one finger. He moves his lips to my neck, kissing my sweet spot, slightly sucking. He introduces another finger, creating coordinate movements. 

"Do you want more, babe?" He asks in a delicious deep raspy voice. 

"Mhm." I can't even pronounce a word. It's been so long since the last time I had sex, and boy, how I missed it.

He sits with his knees on each side of my body, he starts to unbuckle his belt and unzip his signature black skinny jeans. I get lost for a minute just looking at his hands undo his belt. When I get back to life I do the same with my jeans, hurrying myself. 

I make myself forget about my plan, I need him. 

After taking my bra off I lay down again, while he runs his hand all over them. 

"Harry..." I warn when I feel his tongue on my breasts. "The milk." 

This is so embarrassing.

"Shit, true." He chuckles in a smirk moving his lips to my lips. I'm glad he took it like if it was so natural.

We get lost in the kiss but I can't wait any longer. I grab his member letting him know what I want. He grabs me from behind and moves me down, closer to his pelvis. Suddenly he leans to grab his jeans from the floor and takes something from one of the pockets. 

"Smart." I giggle when I see the little red package.

He rolls the fabric on and leans to peck my lips. He gazes at me, like asking if I'm ready. I have never been more ready in my life. I slowly nod and he enters. 

Holy. Mother. Of God.

He feels bigger than I remember. 

He thrusts into me slowly, never breaking eye contact, enjoying every inch of me. I run my hand through his back while I kiss him, taking his bottom lip between my teeth. With my other hand I tangle my fingers on his hair, pulling softly making him let out a little moan. 

After a few minutes of going slow he starts to go faster and in one deep thrust I couldn't control it but dig my nails into his back.

"Again." I mumble to his ear and he does as I told. "Fu-uck."

Was he this good the first time? I can't quite remember but, fuck.

He starts moving faster, intercalating deep thrusts with hard ones. I feel myself escalating in ecstasy, arching my back to let out some of the pressure in my stomach. He is slowing taking me higher and I'm not sure I can hold it longer.

"H-Harry..." I moan stuttering. He's going so fast, I'm so close.

"Come for me, baby." He mumbles biting his lip. 

I move my hips at his rhythm and with one final thrust I come undone, running my nails through his back without noticing. A few seconds after he lets go, coming inside of me and falling on my chest, letting a groan out.

Damn. That was... Amazing

This right here, this is cloud nine. I wanted this for so long and the only thing I regret is not have done it before. It just feels so good. And him... I have him here, laying on my chest catching his breath, I feel complete

"You are still so good at this." I whisper making him look at me. 

"And you are still so delicious to fuck." He smirks right before moving closer to kiss me.