Chapter 10

The next morning the doctor came to my room to check if Jack was healthy enough to go home. He is not close as good as Lilian but Jack came unexpected. He signs our discharge papers and we are ready to go. I'm so nervous to start this new life with my baby, being in the hospital is easy because you have nurses around to help you but back home I will be alone, my mom has to work.

"Did you packed everything? Are you sure you are not leaving something?" Molly asks me while holding the baby for me.

"I'm sure!" I say for the billionth time in thee fifteen minutes.

Molly came this morning to pick us up. She's really excited, she fell in love at the instant she held little Jack in her arms for the first time. I'm so thankful to have a friend like her in my life, I don't know what I would do without her. 

"Can we go to McDonalds before getting home? I'm starving." I say to Molls reaching her car outside.

"Essie, you are breast feeding!" She throws a look at me. "You don't want to feed McDonalds to your two days old baby!"

"That's not how it works." I chuckle, opening the door for her. "How do you even know that?"

"I just guessed it was like that." She puts little Jack in the baby's seat. 'What about something healthier? You also need to loose that little belly."

"Oh, shut up." I say while sitting next to jack.

She ended up driving to McDonalds drive-thru, I was very persistent. We arrived to my mom's house carrying the bags and the food. I put Jack into his crib and I came back to the kitchen to devour my food. I'm really starving. While we eat and catch up my phone goes off, vibrating on the counter. I unlock my phone and one text message appears on the screen.

*Hi Sienna. Hope everything's okay. Can you call me back? I tried to but you didn't answered.* 

I didn't even notice that Harry called, I wasn't paying attention to my phone.

"Who is it?" Molly asks biting into a fry. Oh, I haven't talked to her about Harry in a while now... Should I tell her? 

Yes, no more secrets Sienna.

"Oh, it's errr- Uhm, Harry." I say avoiding eye contact.

"WHAT" She shouts and I instantly widened my eyes at her.

"Jack is sleeping! Be quiet!" I shake my head at her. "And yes, I finally called him. In fact I need to return a missed call."

"How did he react? Did he cried? Is he coming here? Am I going to meet him? Oh my god I'm so excited!" She talks very fast I almost can't understand what she's saying.

"God Molls, relax. I don't know." I laugh standing up, grabbing my drink. "I'm going to be outside for a minute. If Jack wakes up call me."

She nods her head and I walk outside. I'm actually trying to hide my nervousness from her, I don't want her to be worried about this. Without a second thought I dial his number and wait for him to answer. He picks at the second ring.

"Sienna." He says in his distinctively british accent.

"Hi." I say, kind of shy. "How are you?" I ask to break the silence.

"I'm fine, yeah." He answers. "How are you? And the baby?"

"We are good. He is sleeping right now. I'm a bit tired, that's all." I round my stomach with one arm. 

"Good, good." I hear a huge sigh through the phone. "Look I- I'm sorry for hanging up the other day. I was kind of shocked."

"It's okay, I understand." I take a sip from my drink. "I guess you don't receive a call everyday to know that you are a father."

"I'm glad I don't." He says while laughing, making this even more awkward for me. What if he doesn't want to take care of Do- Jack? I don't want him to grow up without a father now that I did call him.

"So uhm, What were you calling me for?" I ask, wanting to end this conversation as soon as possible.

"I wanted to know if you guys were okay." His tone is calm and slow. "Is this awkward for you too? I wish we could talk in person."

I laugh, feeling kind of relieved that is not only me. "Yes, this is all weird. Where are you though, like geographically?"

"Geographically?" He laughs at me and I join with a giggle. "Well, geographically, I'm in England, more specifically London. Are you still in Miami?"

"I'm currently in my mom's house in Orlando but yeah." I sit on the little foyer. "London is really far though."

"Just a few hours, y'know?" He takes a pause in between sentences. "I was thinking..."

"Of...?" I ask already biting my nails. I have an ache in my chest and I don't know why. Here comes the bad news.

"Of going to Miami this weekend." He states and I paralyze. "I guess I- Uhm, have to talk with you before doing anything else, right?"

"That's, smart, yeah." I chuckle, glancing at the door where Molly is standing with Jack in her arms. "So, this weekend?"

"Yeah, I already booked a flight." He says while I stand up. 

"Then we'll see you in a couple of days." I grab the baby with my arms while holding the phone in between my ear and my shoulder. "I have to go, he woke up."

"Uhm, Sienna?" His voice is now deeper, like a whisper.

"Yes, Harry?"

"I'm very excited to meet my baby." His words come through the phone making my heart break in pieces.

"Uhm- Jack. His name is Jack." I say with a knot in my throat.

"Jack." I can feel his smile in his voice. "I like it."

"I'm glad you do." I say with a smile on my face, Molly is looking at me with interrogative eyes. "Goodbye, Harry."

"Goodbye, Sienna." He says, making my stomach twirls. I hang up after a second of a still going call.

I sigh putting my phone down and sitting in the couch. He is coming in two days to meet Dot... Jack. Should I be worried? He said he haven't made a decision so I guess I can relax, at least for a few days. Molly sits next to me with her arms crossed. What?

"Aren't you going to tell me what he said? What did you mean about 'We'll meet in a couple of days'?" Molly asks rosing at eyebrow at me.

"He is coming to Miami this weekend, he wants to talk." I say rolling my eyes at her. I unbuttoned my shirt to feed Jack.

"Oh my god! He is coming! Oh. My. God!" And now she is fangirling. "I need to get ready! O-M-G!"

"You are acting like a twelve year old." I roll my eyes at her again. "He is just Harry Styles."

"One year ago you had posters of him hanging in your room so don't blame me." She grabs the remote and sticks out her tongue. 

She is right though, one year ago I was crazy in love with him. But since the day I knew I was pregnant with his baby everything changed for me, I took the posters off the wall, I stopped listening to his music, I even unfollowed him on twitter. But I need to act like a grown up, now I have Jack in my arms and I can't deny him the possibility of having his father around. 

It doesn't matter what decision he takes, I'm always going to take care of my little Jack. I will always protect him.

I promised you, Dot.

[Waddup 1k reaaaads!!! Hahaha thank youuuuuu!! Im gladd you all likke the story so far!!! Please keep voting and leave a comment telling me what are your predictions!!]