Chapter 11.2

[To clear things up, only chapter 11 will be on Harry's POV because it was important to see his point of view in this part of the story. I will not be writing on his POV unless is extremely neccessary. Also I divided Chapter 11 because I didn't wanted to be 9 pages long, so sorry if any of you were confused by all that. Thank you for reading!!! All the love!- Maggie.]

I landed in Miami this morning, getting the attention of a few fans but luckily there wasn't any paps at the airport. I refused to take pictures, I'm trying to be as undercover as possible. The last thing I want right now is one of them following me to Sienna's place this afternoon, that would ruin everything. 

She told me she was arriving around three in the afternoon so I could come to her place after that time. I spend the morning in my hotel room, I'm so nervous. My hands are sweaty and my heart is pumping so fast. 

I'm just minutes away to meet the baby, my baby, I'm so excited. 

Well, I'm still not sure if he's mine but, I don't know, I have a feeling that Sienna isn't lying. I know it, even without a test... And I know when I bring this up management is going to demand proof but I wouldn't let them interfere in my son's life or Sienna's. The long I can keep them in secret, the best.

After dressing in my attempt of going undercover, I grab my phone and leave the room. I ask for a cab and immediately one appears in front of me. I wait impatiently all the way to Sienna's house. The taxi parks in front of a nice building, I pay him and get out, dialling her phone to let her know I'm here. 

"Hey, I was just about to call you." She answers right away.

"Yeah? Well, I'm outside your building, I guess." I walk closer to the entrance.

"Are you there already? Fuck, I'm not there!" She sighs on the phone. Great. "I'm at the store getting some diapers and formula, Jack is with Molly upstairs. Let me call her to let you in." 

"Who's Molly?" I look inside of the building, a couple is walking to the main door. 

"She's my friend, she lives with me." She says and I open the door for the couple. 

"Someone just got out of the lobby, I'm inside. Which floor?" I walk to the stairs, noticing there's no elevator in here. 

"Oh, cool. 3-34. I'll be right there, okay?" She says through the phone. 

"Okay." I say and hang up, already climbing up the stairs. 

When I reach to the third floor I breathe a couple of times catching on my breath. These are a long stairs may I say. Once I recover my breathing I knock on the door waiting for Molly. I knock again and a girl with strawberry blonde hair opens the door. Her eyes widen looking at me.

"Mmm, hi! You are Molly, right?" I ask and her mouth falls to the floor. She doesn't respond, she clearly wasn't expecting me. 

"You okay?" I chuckle touching her shoulder, this time she nods, and then she shakes her head. 

"Oh my god, oh my god." She says while covering her mouth.

"It's okay, just try to breathe." I hug her, trying to soothe her. 

"Oh my god... Come in..- Oh my." She lets me in, shaking her head still looking at me. 

"You sure you okay? Do you need some water?" I chuckle once again pointing to the kitchen, she nods and I let myself in, filling a cup with water. "There you go." 

She drinks a few sips and puts the glass down. I sit on a chair trying not to be disrespecful in her house. When she is calm she finally speaks, in a slow shaky voice. 

"Sienna is not here, she we-" she starts to say but I cut her off. 

"Yeah, I talked to her a few minutes ago on the phone. She told me to enter anyway." I say awkwardly.

"Oh, errr- okay." She says going inside of the kitchen. "Do you want anything? Water? Lemonade? A soda? Are you hungry?" 

"Lemonade would be fine." I rest my hands on the kitchen counter. She nods and grabs a glass, opening the fridge. She gives me the glass and I take a sip. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome." She is very shy around me, it's kind of cute. 

"So... How long you and Sienna have known each other?" I ask to break the silence. My hands are starting to sweat again, I'm in the same room as the baby but I don't want to be rude.

"Three- Sorry, four years now. We met in college." She says more confident now.

"That's great." I stay silent, looking down at my glass. 

Suddenly a slight slow crying starts to fill the room, I look up and Molly who is still looking at me with her eyes widened. 

"That's, uhm... The baby... Jack... Should I, you?" She starts talking but I can't understand a thing she says.

"Yes, let's go see what he needs." I stand up placing a hand on her shoulder. She flinchs at my hand and I laugh internally. 

She walks in front of me and opens a door, I stay on the door frame looking inside as she goes and holds the baby in her arms. Here he is.

Jack. The baby.

He stops crying while she slowly swings him in her arms. She looks at me, moving her head to one side. 

"Come in, what are you waiting?" She giggles looking at me.

I shrug and step inside, feeling my heart on my throat at every step I take. I can't breathe, I feel like I'm about to faint in any moment. 

"Do you want to hold him?" She asks me, I force myself to take a deep breath. I nod my head and finally look down to him. 

My heart stops as my eyes see him for the first time. She puts the baby in my arms, stepping aside. Woah, he is... The most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life. He is so tiny, so... So perfect.

I instantly fall in love with the tiny person in my arms. 

"Hi buddy." I say, fighting the tears on my eyes. 

He is looking at me with a slight frown on his face. His hair is a light brown and his eyes are round, big green eyes like mine.

"You are going to drive a lot of girls crazy with those eyes." I say with a grin on my face. 

"I'm going to leave you two alone." Molly says moving to the door, I don't even glance up to her, I can't keep my eyes off Jack. 

He is so beautiful. 

I sit on the bed, moving his tiny body to rest on my forearms as I grab his little head with my hands. 

"How are you little buddy?" I chuckle at myself. "Well, you don't have to answer that, you can't talk." 

He moves his arm in front of him playing with his hand, he finds a string of my hair holding it tight and pulling it slightly.

"Ow, that's mine." I move his tiny hand, he instictively grabs my finger, sending electric chills through my body, making my heart stop. 

A tear runs down my cheek as I look at him, there's no doubt anymore. 

"Son." I say locking my eyes with his green matching ones. He smiles, letting a giggle out. "Yes! Yes, you are my son." 

I grin from ear to ear while more tears fill my eyes. I can't believe I made this, this tiny little perfect cute human being. I never thought I could love someone this much in such a short time. 

I don't know what I'm going to do now, I can't just leave and pretend he isn't in my life. I need to take care of him, I don't care about anything else. Right now he is the only thing that matters to me.

"Harry?" I'm interrupted by Sienna's voice in the room. I glance up to find the same beautiful girl I saw months ago with a huge bump on her belly, but the bump is not there anymore.

"Sienna." My mouth mumbles, staring back at her.