Chapter 20

We let go all the worries behind never separating our lips. He walks slowly, guiding us both to the kitchen. He holds me and moves me on top of the counter to be at the same height. This gives me a better reach to his body. His mouth leaves my lips and moves hungrily down my neck and then stops on my weak spot.

My nails scratch his back slightly while he sucks so gentle on the skin of my neck. A moan almost escape my lips but I bite my bottom lip, making just a small sound in the back of my throat. The last thing I want right now is to wake Jack. 

Jack.

I feel his hands slide inside of my dress and I stop him, moving my head back stopping this delicious moment. My last bit of conciousness is hitting me right now.

"What's wrong?" He whispers with his eyes still closed. I sigh, running my hand on the border of his face. 

"I can't do this, Harry." I rest my hands around his neck. "What are we even doing?" 

"Kissing." He smirks with a small chuckle, opening his eyes. "Nothing wrong is gonna happen."

Our gaze meet for a moment. Should I really just enjoy the moment? I do want him but... I can't act like a child anymore. I can't just play around. If I'm doing this I need to be sure this is something serious. We aren't kids anymore, now we have a kid. 

And as far as I know, he stated that we can't have something.

"Early today you said we can't be together, this tells me otherwise." I say lowly staring at his deep gaze. 

He sighs before responding, "We can't." I look down instantly. "But I just can't resist you! Not when you're wearing this dress."

I roll my eyes feeling his hands near my legs once again. I should have known this was just another game for him. I grab his hands and move them away, sliding down of the counter and standing on my feet. I walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of water.

Why did I let this happen? I'm so naive. He just wants to lay off, an easy fuck... Ugh, and I'm here thinking about a future. I know he's going to be an excellent father but I'm so stupid if I thought he was going to see me as something more. I'm just some girl he hooked up with a few months ago.

And I know this is my fault too, I could have stopped him.

"Sienna..." He walks around the counter coming closer to me, but I stop him with my hand at arms length. 

"Don't Harry, just-" I put the water down, taking a deep breath. "Just don't."

"Are you mad?" He widens his eyes taking a step back. "This is not my fault." 

"I'm not saying it is!" I move my hands in front of my face. "I'm just... Tired of people playing with me."

"I'm not playing with you?" His voice comes out like a question, I just rose and eyebrow at him. 

"Then what do you want with me, Harry? Huh?" I cross my arms over my chest. 

He runs a hand through his hair leaning over the counter. A small frown takes over his features, letting me know he's thinking. But after what it seems like forever he doesn't respond, he just looks away and I know exactly what this means. 

"Fine." I say very lowly getting his attention back to me. Just on cue a slight crying starts to fill the room. 

"I'm sorry." He whispers in a voice I have never heard before from him, he glances at me before walking outside of the kitchen. 

Ouch.

I stay in the kitchen processing what just happened. I look down suddenly feeling down. He doesn't want anything with me, he stated it very clear. On my way to my bedroom I find Harry sitting in the livingroom with a file in his hand. I decide to ignore it and just go with my baby.