Chapter 15

[Just to clear things a little, Sienna is going through some emotional changes after the pregnancy, like every other mother out there, and I want to write about it because it makes it more real. I hope you enjoy this crazy journey! It's not going to be long though. All the love! x.]

Our night was okay, the three of us assembled the eating chair and the indoor swing. I know Jack is just one week old but we had nothing else to do because he fell asleep early. It was like a Mom and Dad bounding time, I think we really needed it.

Harry said goodbye around midnight and I went to sleep right away. I'm always so tired lately, having a baby is not easy work. But I couldn't sleep much though, because Jack woke up in just three hours. 

"Did you feed him?" Molly asks walking into my room.

"Yeah but he doesn't want to." I swing him from side to side. How can a tiny baby be so loud? 

"And you checked his diaper?" She asks sitting on my bed.

"Everything. I can't make him stop." I start making little jumps synched with the swings. It hurts to see him this way, I feel like crying too. "I'm the worst mother in the world."

"Aw S, don't say that. You are new to this." She stands up caressing my back. 

"Then why can't I make him stop?" I ask with tears in my eyes. Ugh, I'm such a mess right now. "Do you think he's ill?" 

"Let me see him." She intents to grab him from my arms but he starts crying even louder. "Or maybe not."

"Should we go to the hospital?" I ask with more tears soaking my cheeks. My ears hurt and I'm so tired. I just want to calm him, I'm feeling desperate. 

"I'm going to call Harry to let him know." She says walking outside of the room. 

I stay in my room swinging Jack in my arms. He doesn't stop, his little rosy cheeks are bright and his little face is a complete frown. This is tearing me apart.

"Why are you crying Jack? Please stop. Mommy is begging you." I cry looking at him. He doesn't stop, nothing is working. Not even my voice, my arms, food, anything.

I don't know what else to do. I'm a mess, a complete wreck. I knew I wasn't prepared to be a mom and now it's too late to change my mind. Maybe he's feeling sick. I'm going to prepare a bag with clothes, I'm taking him to the hospital.

Why is he crying so much? 

"He has an idea." Molly comes into my room once again holding the phone. 

"Who- What?" I ask in between sobs, putting a few diapers in a bag. 

"Put the phone near him." Harry says with a morning voice from the other side of the line.

"What is he doing?" I ask Molly in a low voice, clearly confused. 

"I don't know." Molly says back, putting the phone on Jack's belly. 

"Woah, now I understand. He is crying very loudly. Is he hearing me?" Harry asks. I look at the phone and see the hour, it's almost four in the morning.

"Yes, he is. I guess." Molly answers for me. 

"Hi buddy, I hope this works." He takes a deep breath through the phone. 

I look at Molly rosing an eyebrow. At least I'm not crying anymore, it would be so embarrassing to cry with Harry hearing me, that would be the cherry on top. There's another minute of silence. What is he planning?

From nowhere Harry's voice start filling the room, Molly looks at me widening her eyes and covering her mouth and I do the same. He is singing, to Jack. My mouth falls to the floor. Oh my god.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this mind it was meant to be." He sings so, so softly.

Jack seems to notice another voice in the room because his sobs are in descendo. As Harry keeps singing the baby stops crying, until there's no other sound in the room apart from Harry's voice. 

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth..." He keeps singing and Jack keeps listening, looking at me.

I'm not the one singing buddy, your dad is.

But now I am the one crying. I try not to make a sound because Jack is finally calm. He is a better parent than me and he is not even here. And I can't stop the tears! This whole situation is making me emotional, all the crying, me being a bad mother, and of course, the song! 

"Impressive, he fell asleep." Molly says taking the phone from Jack's belly. 

"I will lay him down." I say walking to his crib.

I put Jack inside carefully, I don't want to wake him up. I cover his little body with a blanket and I walk to Molly, she hands me the phone before exiting my room.

"How did you know it was going to work? Are you a magician or something?" My voice is almost a whisper, I run the back of my hand under my eyes, cleaning my tears away.

"It used to work with me when I was a baby, my mum told me I was a weeper." He says making me giggle. I can just imagine it. "You should do the same." 

"Thank you but no thanks. I will make him cry louder with my terrible voice." I say with a chuckle. 

"It doesn't matter, just sing to him next time. Or call me, I gladly do it." He says making me smile. He truly is a great father. I just wish he could be here with us, but its still too weird for us.

"Deal." I say sitting on my bed. "Well, I'm going to sleep now. I'm so tired. Thanks again." 

"No problem. Sweet dreams Sienna." He says with that deep voice of his. Ugh.

"Good night, Harry." I hang up with a smile on my face.

-

I woke up four hours later and Jack was still sleeping. It's a miracle, he didn't woke me up. I take my time in bed and then go to the bathroom with no rush. This feels weird, I was getting used to waking up to his crying every morning. 

I could even made breakfast before he woke up. He woke up just after my coffee, and of course he woke his aunt Molly with his crying.

"It's nine in the morning. What is this?" She says stretching and filling a cup with coffee. 

"I know. And he's in a good mood, too. He's been all smiley since he woke up." I slightly pinch his little cheeks. "Just look at him."

"That his dad's fault, he's a directioner already." Molly says sitting next to me in the couch. 

"I don't blame him." I say holding him in my arms. I can't believe he was a tiny dot in my belly, he is such a precious little thing.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, I look at Molly who's looking back at me. It's too early for visits but maybe it's a neighbor complaining for the loud crying last night. Molly stands up to open the door.

"Harry! Uhm- Hi!" Molly says opening the door. She lets him in.

He enters in the room hiding a smile on his face. He walks to me putting a basket on the coffee table and swinging a Miami Heats snapback on his hand. He's hiding something, I can see it on his face. 

"What are you up to, Styles?" I ask rosing an eyebrow at him.

"Who wants to go on a picnic?" He asks excitedly, putting the snapback on. 

Molly raises her hand with a smile and I roll my eyes at her. I can't say no, it's actually a good plan for a lazy Sunday.

"Let me pack a bag for Jack." I give the baby to Harry.

This is going to be a really fun day.