Chapter 50

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for the wait. I just wanted to make a really special chapter for all of you. Get ready because this is the longest chapter I've written so far and it has so much action I can't even. (lol) This chapter contains both Sienna's and Harry's POV because is really important to know what are they up to. I'd also want to remind everyone that this is fiction, some things may not be very realistic but just try to enjoy the story and I hope you do. Keep being a cutie pie with me, so vote and leave a comment. Is well appreciated. xx

-

Sienna's POV:

Sleeping was not an option for me. Knowing that Harry was around Tim was enough for me to stay wide awake the rest of the night. My mind is running crazy, the anxiety is consuming me. I text him countless times and call him, but he doesn't reply or answers the phone, which leaves me more preoccupied. Why couldn't he get home? 

Are they holding him up? 

Are we still going up with the plan? 

The morning finally arrives, I'm in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in my hands looking blankly at my phone. I'm so worried, I need to know if he's okay. 

This is the last day of the year, I was hoping to spend the entire day with him and get ready to his performance tonight, to get the plan to work and finally show the world what we are: a couple. I definitely wasn't expecting to spend the day without him. I don't even know what to do. I need to hear about him, I'm going mad here. 

I'm so distracted with my thoughts that I didn't hear Dale step inside of the kitchen. He fills a cup with coffee saying good morning to me. I respond politely but I don't really feel like talking. I hold my head in my hands, gripping the roots of my hair. I'm so worried and there's nothing I can do, it exasperates me. I hate this situation. 

"Still haven't heard of him?" He asks me in a low voice. I just shake my head, closing my eyes and letting a huge sigh out. 

Dale was up all night as well, I don't even know if he ever sleeps. He really makes a good job at guarding us, looking at the house monitors and making rounds around the house. He of course noticed Harry's absence but he has a permanent poker face not letting show any emotions, but deep down I know he is worried. 

Within an hour, my mom wakes up and so did Jack. I suck up my emotions taking care of him, feeding him his bottle while I remain in the kitchen. My mom makes breakfast for all of us but I don't really have appetite, I have a knot in my stomach that doesn't let me function properly. I can't stop thinking about Harry.

Until yesterday I thought we were going to win this time. We were going to show management what they deserve, but now I'm not so sure. They are always one step ahead of us, destroying our happiness. I know I should be optimistic, I should be thinking the best but... I just can't. I'm tired of this, I really am. I can't stop my eyes to tear, I just feel impotence inside of me, I'm mad and sad and of course nervous. They really know how to get inside my nerves. 

"Honey, please don't cry." My mom stands next to me, caressing my hair. Jack is still in my arms, he is literally the only thing that keeps me for falling apart. "I know this is hard, but I'm sure he is okay. We'll just have to wait to hear from him, don't worry."

"I don't know mom." I say biting my bottom lip, trying to hold back my tears. "Just one text in the whole night. There's something off about this. I have the feeling something bad is gonna happen." 

"I'm sure everything is going to be okay, darling. Keep those thoughts out off your head, okay?" She kisses my temple, making circles on my shoulders. 

I nod my head at her, looking down at the baby who is playing with his red car biting it with his mouth. I decide to distract myself, going to the living room laying Jack on the floor while I take Harry's scrap book from the coffee table, looking at the pictures he arranged yesterday. It really helps me to ease my nerves.