Chapter 8

It's been two weeks since my dad died. And... You know when people tells you that 'day by day it's going to get easier'? They're lying, everyday that pass I feel an emptyness inside of me, an eternal sadness, but I guess I have to learn how to live with this. And I know this is not good for Dot but... I never thought I would miss my dad this much.

And I have to say, helping my mom with the house have keep me occupied. We put all my dad stuff in boxes and move them to the garage, it was my mom's decision, she said it was too hard to see his stuff still around and I agree. She went back to work this week, that's her way of distracting herself and I think that's good.

But I just can't stop thinking about him! I've been a mess, I try to hide it from my mom but it's too hard. I never thought something could hurt this much. I miss him a lot and I know that Dot miss him too, because it doesn't kick that much anymore. And I can't stop thinking about everything he said to me before leaving. 

"Remember that I will always take care of you, from wherever I am."

"Even if I'm not present, I will be with you." 

"I will try my best to be the best grandad, but remember that Dot will always need a father." 

He was always trying to give me clues that he wasn't going to be around for long but I didn't listen. And he always told me to call Harry and tell him and even more when I told him that I saw him again. He said: It's a sign of destiny. But then again, I didn't listen. And he was right. Maybe this time I will listen to him. 

Dot needs a father or at least Harry has the right to know he has a son or a daughter. I will call him, right now, no hesitations. It's the least thing I could do to honor my dad words.

"Just for you dad." I say, hoping he listens from wherever he is.

I stand up from my bed, sitting down and then standing on my feet. My belly is enormous, I can barely fit in my pregnancy clothes. I look for my phone in my room but I can't find it anywhere. I notice something dripping from my pants and instantly touch the wet spot. Oh great, I just peed myself. 

I walk to the bathroom, helping me resting my hands on the wall as I walk. I sit down in the toilet and pee a little bit more. Being pregnant and having this enormous belly is not fun. When I'm going to clean myself I notice some blood on the toilet. Oh no. 

Here's the aching again. There's something wrong. 

I run back to my room, my pants still down. I need to find my phone and my... Keys! Here is my purse. I hurry myself changing my pants to a pair of pink ones. Just breathe Sienna, you can make it to the hospital. 

I drive all the way to the nearest hospital, about fifteen minutes away. I feel pressure on the bottom of my stomach, I hope this is normal at this stage, maybe the baby is moving. I'm not due for another three weeks so this isn't normal. I walk to the reception holding my back and my belly. God, this hurts really bad.

"Hi, emm, I think there's something wrong with my baby." I point down to my belly. "I started bleeding so I came right away." 

"Please fill this form and return it when you finish, you can take a seat." She points to the chairs and I sit, feeling the same pressure but now down in my parts. Woah, Dot, calm down, I know you are worried too but everything is going to be fine. 

I fill the form, my hand shaking as I write. I stand up to deliver the paper and feel the need to scream from pain. 

What is happening?

"Miss, are you okay?" The nurse behind the reception asks me and I shake my head, screaming again. 

"Bring a wheelchair right now, I think we're having a delivery." She yells to the other nurse who is rushing right now to get me. 

"What? Delivery?" I ask sitting down. 

"It seems like it." She looks down at me. "Emergency room 609, calling Doctor Avery to Emergency." 

They move me to a gurney, taking my pants off. I feel like I'm exploding, I just want them to make it stop and tell me that Dot is okay. I can't have Dot right now, I'm alone and there was supposed to be inside of me for another three weeks!

"Hi miss... Sienna. I'm doctor Avery, I'm going to check you and the baby, is that okay?" I nod my sweaty head. 

"It hurts so much Doctor." I barely notice the tall, tanned man standing in front of me with a white coat. 

"Let me see." He opens my legs while putting his gloves on.

He inserts one finger inside of me, not that this wasn't awkward before. He feels me moving his finger around me, fuck, that hurt.

"Jackie, please reserve a delivery room. Miss Sienna you are in stage two, almost six dilatation. Do you have someone you can call before the delivery? We can make the call for you." Doctor Avery says but I just gasp.

What? I'm having Dot, today? But... Doctor Lilian isn't here! 

"Wha- What?" I say as they move me to the wheelchair again. 

"The father? Maybe your mother? A friend?" He talks to me once again and I shake my head. 

The father.

"Do I have time to make the call?" I ask, feeling pain in the bottom of my belly. 

"Yes, you have time before the shots." He responds and I run through my purse looking for my phone, here it is. 

It's now or never. 

I wait and wait and wait. I scream from the pain, feeling my vagina expanding inch from inch. Someone finally answers, my heart is clearly accelerated. 

"Hello?" The almost unfamiliar voice speaks. "Who is it? I don't have your number." 

"Harry? Harry it's me... Sienn- Oh god!" I yell from the pain. 

"Who? Hello?" He says, clearly confused.

"Sienna! Do- Ah! Do you remember me?" I ask as a nurse holds my arm, moving me to a delivery bed.

"Yes, Sienna! Of course. Is everything okay? Why are you screaming?" His voice is slow and deep, almost soothing my pain.

"Harry, listen to me..." I hold my belly, maybe for the last time. "You are about to become a father." 

"Wha- what?" He stutters.

"I'm sorry, I- Fucking god! I have to go." I say putting my phone down, not even taking the time to hang up. "Meds! I need an epidural! This hurts so bad!" 

"Miss please try to remain still, this may hurt a bit." She moves me up with the needle on her hand. 

"OH MY FU..!" I scream as I feel the needle entering inside of my bones. 

[WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER? MEEEEEEEE!!! DOT IS FINALLY GOING TO BE OUT!!! Okay predictions, do you think its going to be a GIRL or a BOY?!? And SHE FINALLY TOLD HIM but I don't know.... PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! xx!]