Chapter 53

"Let's get you to bed, yeah?" I say guiding him to the bedroom, he is leaning his weight on me while we walk. He had too much to drink. 

"I want to take a shower, Shhhienna." He is far too drunk, babbling the words out of his mouth. He turns to the bathroom, making me almost lose my balance for the both of us. 

"Okay, but let's keep our voices down." I walk inside sitting him on the toilet. "Jack is sleeping."

"IT'S A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT!" He shouts singing, making me cover his mouth with my hands. 

"Harry!!!" I laugh, pressing my hands hard against his lips. "Hush!" 

His eyes are red and sleepy but something tells me he doesn't want to go to bed yet. We had a lot of fun tonight, its been a while since the last time we went out just the two of us and we actually never attended a party like this before as a couple, so it was a nice first. After some seconds of covering his mouth I move my hands away, still standing in front of him. 

"Don't sing again, please." I kick my heels away, walking to start the shower for him but just as I move he sings again, even more loud than before.

"WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DUMB TO DO!" He points his hands at me, losing his balance and almost falling to the floor. "Hey baby! I think I wanna marry you!

"Oh dear, if you wake Jack I swear to God..." I say while he stands up clumsily, walking to me with a funny smile on his face. 

"Stop worrying baby, he sleeps like a rock. Just like you." He touches my nose, I can smell the alcohol on his breath. 

"Still, you should keep it down. We're not alone in the house." I say in a low tone. "Let's get you inside of the shower, shall we?" 

Fifteen minutes later of fighting with him to get out of the shower, he is laying on the bed with a towel on his hair waiting for me to join him. I undress and grab a shirt from his drawers, putting it on and jumping on the empty side of the bed. He is half asleep by now but his eyes are fighting to stay open. His naked chest is very distracting for me, too bad the both of us are too tired to do something else than just laying next to the other. 

"Mmm, you're warm." He says as I cuddle up next to him, my head on his chest while my hand finds his, enlacing our fingers together instantly. 

"And you are a nice fucking pillow." I say closing my eyes, listening to his heart beat is a great way to fall asleep. 

We stay like that for some seconds, just enjoying our closeness. There's some things I would never change for anything and this is one of them, having the man I love next to me at the end of the day, I'm very lucky. I was about to fall asleep when he talked, making me open just one eye. 

"Let's get a house together." He mumbles, his voice so raspy I already know he is going to have a sore throat tomorrow. 

"Babe, its too late for this." I yawn, covering my mouth and closing my eyes again. "Let's talk about it tomorrow, when you're sober." 

"With a pool, I always wanted a pool." He keeps talking, totally ignoring what I just said. "A room with a terrace and a nice garden on front. What do you think?" 

"I think that... You are drunk." I turn my head to face him, resting my chin on his chest finding him with his eyes closed and a smile plastered on his face. "But it does sounds lovely."

"So... Is it a yes?" He opens one eye looking at me, his hand finding his way to my hair. 

"Its a maybe." I give him a weak smile, I'm going to drift any time now. "I still have to think about it."