Chapter 46 - Part IV: Vengeance

The table is set for six today, the hours seem to go by slow. Today we will finally decide what will be the future of the band, and of course, our future, but is up to them if we get the plan to work or not. They are supposed to arrive any minute now, my hands can't stop sweating. I fight back my pesimist thoughts. 

"You look tense." Harry comes and sits behind me, hugging me from behind.

"I am tense." I remark, picking on my nails. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be." He places a kiss on my cheek, hugging me tighter. "Everything will be fine. They are on our side."

"What about Zayn?" I ask, resting my back on his chest, my breathing easing just feeling his body against mine.

"He is, too. He'll come around." He rests his head on the curve of my neck. "Just let me do the talking."

"Okay." I say, trying to relax on his chest.

The past two days have been really important for us as a... Couple? We still haven't discussed the term, I don't think I'm ready to call him my boyfriend again, but here we are acting likewise. We have talked about a lot of things without fighting, that's a big step for us. No matter what happens today, there's no way they are separating us again.

We are still getting used to have each other around, its hard to believe he was away for that long. Sometimes I found myself calling him 'Jake' from the other room but quickly I remember he is the one here and that Jake is still in Milan. He didn't liked when I called him by Jake's name, but its not my fault, he was the one living with me for the past two months.

Its a hard topic to touch, he doesn't like the idea of me living with someone else anymore. Funny, because a few months ago he was the one who decided that future for us.

Hopefully, if we get to carry out the plan, we will live together as a family. I will miss Jake, he's been a really good friends to us, but I think its time to create a family enviroment for the baby, no more being apart.

I hear steps coming to us and when I move my head I see Lucy carrying Jack in her arms, he is fully awake moving his little legs to try to get our of her embrace. I smile instantly, he is my little prince.

"I think he doesn't want to be with me at the moment." She comes closer to me, a small laugh comes out of her lips. "He is quite active today."

"Its okay. You should take a break, you spend the whole morning with him." I move my arms front to grab the baby, placing him on my legs.

"Its always a pleasure." She says with a kind smile. "I think I will go take a walk outside. New York is calling for me."

"Yeah, of course. Go ahead and have some fun without diapers around." Harry jokes, his head now resting against the sofa.

"Make sure he changes the next diaper." She winks at me walking to the door. "I'll see you guys later."

She leaves the room leaving the three of us in the livingroom, Jack is looking up at me, still moving his legs as if he wanted to move away from me. With just five months old I have to say he is very advanced, but not so much as he thinks.

"You are still not ready to crawl, monkey." I say, putting him down on his tummy.

"Just let him try, he has a lot of energy today." Harry says, standing up and grabbing the baby putting him on the carpeted floor.

He sits a few steps away from him, the baby on his tummy moving his legs. "Come on, come to daddy."

"He's too little babe." I stare at them, a smile evident on my face.