Chapter 32

Since I didn't have other choice than to sign the stupid renewed contract, I had to agree with all the new changes: send Jake to fame to separate us from Harry's life. It's not going to work though, I will figure something out. 

And just by staring at him, with his evil grin and satisfied face, I feel disgusted. At the same time I feel my cheeks heat with anger. 

There's not a chance that I'm staying here any longer. I don't want to see Tim's face ever again. 

So right after giving him the paper, I grabbed my things and stormed out of the room, gaining Jake's attention from the set. 

"Hey! Sienna! Where are you going?" Jake runs to me stopping me. 

"I can't be here any longer. I need to free my mind." I say, still feeling the heat from my anger on my ears. 

"Did he do something to you? Are you okay?" Jake stares at me, bright eyes looking for an answer. 

I shake my head no. "Don't worry, I can handle him." I say giving a smile, or at least I try to. "I'm just going home."

"Okay, then. I'll see you later." He leans forward and kiss my forehead. Then turns around and returns to the set. 

Once his back is to me, I leave the room and then hurried myself out of the building, placing little Jack on the backseat securing his carrier. I sit on the drivers seat and stare at the steering wheel. 

Why does my life have to be like this? 

I had to move to the other side of the world. I have to live under vigilance and I can't be with the person I want. I feel trapped and I wanna be free! 

Now I'm feeling paranoid. He told me he's been watching us closely. What does he means by that? Are they following us everywhere? Or worse... Did they placed cameras at the house? Well, there's only one way to find out. 

While I drive I try to remember that one time my dad was telling me about how to find hidden cameras. He was a special agent so he knew his job very well. Usually people place cameras in the most obvious places so you don't really find out. Plants, lamps, clocks, sculptures, they can be anywhere. I just need to look closely.

I agreed on them to check up on us from time to time, that was in the contract. But this, this is another level. If they have cameras, that's against the rules and I could use it in my favor. 

When I arrived Jack was awake, so I had to take care of him first. I gave him a nice warm bath and dress him in a onesie. I prepare him a bottle and sit in front of the TV. 

But even when I'm trying to distract myself I can't concentrate.

He doesn't deserve to live like this. He deserves everything in the world. It makes me kind of sad, I promised him to take care of him. 

I'm not going to let them win. But how?

All this time I've been watching the house differently, trying to find something out of the extraordinary. I focus me eyes on everything, but nothing seems abnormal. While I play with Jack little hands I run my eyes through the room once again.

And there it is. Right next to the picture frame next to the TV. An electric candle. I have never noticed that before. 

Who uses electric candles? 

I stand up walking closer to the TV with Jack in my arms. I need to be careful, I don't want them to find out I'm looking for the cameras. I grab the picture frame and act like if I'm staring at it but, oops, I'm so clumsy that I make the candle fall to the floor.