Chapter 40

Two months later

Harry's POV:

The past few weeks have been a blur for me. I don't remember most of my days, all I do is drink myself till I blackout. Everyone around me is tired of my shit, but I don't care. They are the ones that are making me live this hell of a life.

Every drink I take, I do it to erase Sienna out of my head, but so far I have failed. I can't stop thinking about her, or about Jack. It's impossible. I have performed on stage, traveled to a few other countries finishing the tour, but nothing helps. It still hurts like hell every time I think of them.

I miss them, like hell.

When I finally open my eyes and look, I don't recognize where I am. I don't know how I got here, the last thing I remember was sitting at the bar with half a bottle of bourbon on my system, and me starting a fight with a random dude. He was looking at me with judging eyes and I couldn't take it anymore. But I still don't know why I'm laying in a hospital bed with needles in my arm.

I blink my eyes and feel a beating pain coming from my left eye. What the fuck?

I try to sit up but it hurts like hell when I do. I start to curse my lungs out and soon enough a nurse comes inside of the room.

"Sir, sir please don't move." She places his hands on my chest making me lay down. "You have a broken rib. You need to rest."

"I have a what?!" I frown instantly, regreting it seconds after because apparently everything I do hurts like hell.

"Yes, sir. Someone called 911, it's a miracle that you came here alive." She says, checking my signals in the monitor.

"Who? I was alone." I say, feeling my dry throat asking for water.

"I don't know sir, I don't have that information." She checks my tab before looking at me. "There's a friend of you waiting outside. Should I let her in?"

"Yeah, sure." I say, laying my head back in the pillow.

I wait for a few seconds with my eyes closed. Everything hurts, even breathing hurts. It still doesn't hurt as much as missing them. My family. I hear steps coming inside of the room and when I open my eyes I see Lou standing beside my bed.

"You look like shit, Harry." She says, letting a chuckle out.

I roll my eyes, I knew it was her waiting for me outside. She is the only one that still cares about me.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask weakly, my throat its really sore. "Can I have some water, please?"

"Apparently I'm in your emergency numbers, so they called me." She says filling a cup with water and giving me a sip.

After a few minutes of silence, she sits down in the chair next to the bed and sighs loudly, shaking her head.

"Harry, I know it's not the right moment, but we need to talk." She says, the tone of her voice serious.

"Not right now Lou, please." I know what she's about to say and I don't want to hear it. Not now, not ever.

"No, Harry. It's never the right time for you but that's enough." Her voice raises a bit. "You need to stop this shit. Look at you, a broken rib and a black eye. Do you know how scared I was when the hospital called?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm sorry, whatever." I roll my eyes, looking away from her.

"You are twenty one now Harry, stop acting like you are eighteen all over again. I thought you've changed." She stands up, holding my hand in hers.