Chapter 56

"This is complete bullshit!" Harry yells throwing the paper in front of him. "What the fuck!?"

"Harry, language." I remind him, pointing to Jack who is currently drinking his bottle.

"Sorry, I just can't believe this... Poop." He says, sitting next to me.

"Me neither." Its all I say, I feel like if I keep talking I'm going to lose my composure and I don't want that to happen.

When Brooke warned me telling they were going to post something on the news I never thought it was going to be this bad. They are accusing me of cheating on Harry, I would never do that. Not to mention they were the ones that made me live with Jake in the first place. Its like they had it all planned since the beginning.

"I understand you are upset, you have all the right." Irving adds, taking the paper and moving it away from his desk. "This is not going to be easy to erase from the media."

"What's the people saying?" Harry asks, moving one arm around my shoulders.

"See for yourself." Irving turns the screen of his computer around, a twitter page on the screen showing us the #1 trending topic worldwide.

"#CheatDirection"

Countless tweets from fans appear on the screen. Pictures of me and Harry all over the feed. What is this? They say horrendous things about me that it makes me want to throw up. I give the baby to Harry and stand up, I feel my head beating with a headache starting.

We seriously don't deserve this, its disgusting. Just for fucking publicity. But why? Publicity for who? We don't work with them anymore. 

"Baby... Are you okay?" Harry stands up behind me, trying to look at my face.

"Yes, just... Feeling sick..." I say, closing my eyes and working ob my breathing. This article is really getting in my nerves.

"Let me get you some water." Harry offers and I nod my head.

I sit down again and in no time Harry arrives with Irving assistant by his side, she has two bags of food in her hands and he is carrying a bottle of water in his free hand. I take the bottle and take a drink, with a couple of sips I'm back to normal once again.

"We are already working on a statement denying the article, but its your call." Irving asks, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "What do you want to do?"

We take a moment to respond, Harry has a mouth full of burger,  he must be really hungry because he is devouring his food. I lost all my appetite so I decide to respond for the both of us.

"What do you recommend us to do? What's the best option?" I say, moving Jack to sit on his carrier to let Harry eat in peace.

"Well, we need to deny the article, one way or another." He says, letting a sigh out. "We can post an official statement from the reps or... From Harry himself."

"Like an interview?" Harry asks with his mouth full.

"No, just a statement included in an article on a more credible site, like E! or People." He explains, moving front with his chair. "But like I said, its your call."

"What about Jack?" Harry says after swallowing, taking his drink to his mouth. "They mentioned Jack briefly. I don't want this to get off hands."

"Do you want to come clean and say he is your son?" Irving asks with an interrogative voice.

"Of course I do." Harry says with exhalation. "But I don't think the world is ready for the news. Specially not after they called Sienna a cheater."