Chapter 52

(This chapter is not edited, so, sorry if it has any mistakes. I wanted to update, you guys deserve it. x)

2 Weeks Later

Sienna's POV:

It took me some time to get ready, more than usual. I didn't know what to wear and Jack didn't want to fall asleep, so I had to rock him in my arms until he did. When I finally finished with my make up I put on a simple maroon dress with nude heels, that will do. I didn't have time to do my hair so I tied it in a messy ponytail, it goes well with the dress.

"Ready, babe?" Harry pops his head into the room and I nod my head, placing my finger on my lips telling him to be quiet. The last thing we need right now is to wake Jack, he's been having trouble sleeping with all the traveling.

"You're not. Where's your shirt?" I ask, tip toeing my way out of the room and trying not to focus on his naked torso.

"I can't find it. I think I left it somewhere." He says shaking his still wet hair.

"Are you sure you packed it?" I ask looking around his stuff.

The past two weeks have been quite agitated for us. After leaving New York on New Year's, we went to London. They needed to end the contracts and end their relationship with their previous management team, that was a lot of paperwork. Then we went to Orlando to visit my mom, I wanted to spend a little more time with her, we didn't have enough time during the holidays. And now we are in Los Angeles, celebrating the signing with their new management team.

All the boys are here, their families and friends. This is definitely a new beginning for them and I couldn't be more happy. They deserve it.

"I'm pretty sure I packed it. The one with the floral pattern, the one you didn't like." He says trying on a simple black button up shirt.

"Oh..." A quirky smile consumes my face. "I may or may have not left that shirt back in London." 

"Wh... What?" He turns to look at me with a gasp on his face. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I... It was hideous." I walk closer to him helping him button his shirt, trying to hold my laugh. "I love your unique shirts but that one, it looked like a grandma's couch." 

"So you did it on purpose?" He gasps once again, humor clear on his face.

"Maybe." I say shyly, putting my arms around his neck accomodating his collar. "You still packed three more shirts alike, you could've wear one of those."

"But... That one was my favorite." He pouts, his hands finding their way to my waist. "First, my soap. Now you're stealing my shirts. What's next?" 

"Your heart." I say with a smile, biting on my bottom lip. It takes all of me to not kiss him right now, I know if I do we are not going to leave this room in a while. 

"You already did that, sugar." He leans closer, doing what I was trying not to. He pecks my lips so briefly, an enamoured smile consuming his lips. 

"I love you." I say after a couple of seconds of just sharing a gaze. The way he makes me feel with just his gaze is worth more than just one simple I Love You. 

"And I, you." He kisses my nose, pressing me a little closer to him. "We better hurry, I'm sure we are already late." He says after a moment.

These weeks we have been more close than ever. After leaving their management we have been more free, having the chance to feel safe everywhere we go. I wouldn't change this for anything, knowing we are finally going to stay together as a family and specially not being controlled like puppets is the best feeling in the world.