Chapter 4

"So... You know how your mother is." My father explains while he rolls his fork in his spaghetti. "She was checking your stats on your credit card and she found a hospital receipt. She called and find out it was for a gynecologist appointment."

"So I thought, maybe it's just a check up. I wasn't worried, really, because if there were something wrong you would have called, I know you." She says before sipping on her diet coke. Sometimes I hate how protective my parents are over me, but they are what they are...

"So, when your friend Molenia came and told us that you were at the doctor we were really worried." My dad looks up at me, I laugh internaly at how he called Molly by her real name. 

"And there is only one explanation of you not telling us that you are sick, and that is that you aren't." She rose and eyebrow at me. Oh my god, she knows.

"And that reason is that you are pregnant." She says putting down her glass while I choke on my water.

My dad looks at her with wide eyes, I open my mouth. How did she find out just by me not calling her? God, having a police officer as a Mom it's so hard sometimes, she connects all the pieces together by herself. I just nod my head, looking down at my hands. There's no need to lie to her anymore.

"How did that happened?" She asks reaching my dad's hand over the table. 

"Well, I think we know how did that happened, don't we?" My dad says, jokingly. My mother throws a deadly glare at him. "What? I'm happy, we are going to be grandparents!"

"Jack Ernest Smith, I know but.... Aren't you going to say something to her?" My mom whispers to him but I still can hear it. 

"Oh you're right honey." He turns to me. "Congratulations, darling. I'm very happy, for the two of you." He stands up wrapping me in a hug. 

"Jack, you were supposed to ground her or something!" My mom quietly yells at my dad, he just laughs. 

"Honey, what's done it's done. A baby is always a blessing, not something bad." He taps my shoulder. "Now darling, let's talk about something not that fun for me." 

"And what would that be?" I sit again on my chair, looking at him. Please don't ask me who the father is.

"Who's the father?" They both said in a unisound. Fuck. 

What should I say? They are going to be mad if I don't tell them but never in a thousand years they are going to believe who is the father. And my mom is going to disown me if she ever finds out right now... I guess I have to lie to them.

"I don't remember..." I say in a low voice. My mom slowly shakes her head. 

"I can't believe this, Sienna. I don't even know who you are anymore." She stands up from the table throwing her napkin at her plate.

"Karen, my love, you don't have to be so rude on her." My father holds her arm but she shakes him away. 

"I'm sorry Jack, I just need some air." My mother excuses herself. 

She has the right to be mad, her only daughter turned out to be a crazy child who slept with a famous person and now she is knocked up with his baby and he doesn't have a clue he is going to be a father. But apart from that, I'm a pretty good child. I never failed a test in college, I call them every week, I don't get in trouble.

But I think a pregnancy is trouble so... But you are not a problem for me Dot, don't worry. Besides, grandpa seems to like you already. Should I...? Yes, I think he has the right to know. 

"Dad?" I look at him, biting my lip.

"Yes sweetie?" He looks at me. 

"Can I tell you something but... Do you promise not to tell mom, yet?" I say tangling my fingers. 

"Is it something bad?" He asks, a clearly worried look on his face.

"No, not at all. I just think she isn't ready to know this yet." I take a deep breath.

"Ok, go on" Now he looks scared.

"I do know who the father is, dad. But I- I don't want anyone to know." I say holding his hands. I wish this didn't have to be so difficult for me.

"And you are telling me?" He asks with his eyebrows connected and I nod. 

"Dad, do you remember the concert I went when I was eighteen, you gave me the money behind my mom's back and... You even drove me to the stadium. You remember?" I say, already nervous of his reaction. 

"Of course, that new Backstreet Boys kind of band, right?" He says making me laugh, I nod my head. "What's up with them?"

"The father is... A member of that band dad." I finally say, a huge weight inmediatly leaving my chest, he only frowns.

"Did you masturbate with your poster, Sienna?" He says and I blush instantly.

"Dad! Ewg! Of cour... What even?! No!" I hide my face in my hands. What is wrong with him?

"Then, how did that happen? I mean, he is famous, I'm sure there's an explanation." He takes a sip from his water. 

"I know, but... It just happened. It was just a one night stand, we met in a bar and- You know what happened next." I say looking at the window, my mom has a cigarrete on her lips. 

"Does he know?" He rounds me with an arm, noticing I'm looking at mom.

"No." I breathe out. If only I had a way to tell him.

"You don't have his number, don't you?" He says and I shake my head, they can read me so well. 

"You can give me his name and I'll find it for you, I just have to type it in a computer. The perks of having a dad working for the special services I guess." He says nudging my shoulder making me laugh a little. 

"Can you do that?" I ask resting on his shoulder. Of course he can, it's his job. 

"Only if you want me to. Do you want me to?" He asks and I shake my head again. 

"I don't know daddy, I'm scared of what he might do to Dot. I don't want to lose it." I say glancing at mom again.

"Who's Dot?" He starts caressing my hair, just like he always does.

"The baby." I giggle. My Dot.

"Well, don't worry swettie. Nothing is going to happen to you or Dot." He looks at the same woman I'm looking. "And don't worry about her, I'll take care of her too, she'll come around." 

"Thanks dad, you are the best." I say meaning it rounding him in a tight hug. 

"I know I am." He says with a proud smile. 

See, Dot? I told you he liked you already. Everything is going to be fine. I promised you, right? 

[Hi fellow readers! Thanks for reading and voting! Pleeease leave a comment telling me what you thing about the story so far! A lot more is going to come and I'm Oh-so-ready to share it with you all! Thank youuu again you guys are amazing!]