Chapter 34

A/N: [Smut alert. I'm sorry if you don't like that kind of stuff. It's short though.]

We didn't leave the bed for the rest of the morning. When Jack woke up we brought him to the bed, laying right between us. I love having my two favorite men on the same place, really close to me and making me laugh. For the first time in a long time I feel at peace, even when Harry is messing Jack's hair.

 "Look mummy! I'm punk!" Harry grabs the baby and turns him to me. Jack has a little crest on the top of his head and I giggle, rolling my eyes at Harry. 

"I don't think listening to The Wiggles it's considered punk." I joke, coming closer to kiss the top of Jack's nose. 

"For a baby that's hard rock." He chuckles, handing the baby to me. He sits with his naked back facing me. Grabbing the phone from the side table checking his messages. He then lets a big breath out, running a hand through his hair. 

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting down with my legs crossed and the baby on top of them. Harry looks tense.

"Paul. He's been calling me non-stop but my phone was mute." He sighs, shaking his head. 

"Do they know you left?" 

"No..." He turns to me with a smirk. "I just kinda left." 

"Then why are you smiling? That can cause you trouble." I grin at him, he doesn't look worried though, the contrary. 

"Because I don't feel bad, actually..." He stands up, walking to the window. "I feel free." 

This is strange, he usually defends management, he knows they do the best for the band. What changed? He still doesn't know the entire story of what happened yesterday.  I think it's time. I put Jack on his stroller and give him his bear, then I walk towards Harry, hugging him from behind. 

"I think we need to talk about yesterday." I say to his ear in a low voice. I hate to kill his mood but he needs to know.

He nods, turning around to look at me. I start from the beginning of the day, when I went with Jake to his shooting. Then I told him the part about Tim, he didn't took it well. He is trying his best to remain calm through the entire story. I told him I had to sign the renewed contract so I could leave the room where Tim was, but he wasn't happy when he heard that. 

"You shouldn't have done that. You read it, right?" He looks at me with a serious face. 

I stay with my face blank. I didn't, but I was too focused on getting out of there, out of Tim's sight. I did what I had to do. 

"Damn Sienna... Why?" He stands up taking a step far from me, running a hand through his hair exasperatingly. "We don't know what you signed, could be anything."

"I know, I shouldn't have." I agree with him, after all he's right. "But I didn't have a choice, I wanted to leave. So I just signed the stupid paper." 

"We'll figure something out." He sighs, he doesn't look a bit happy. And he hasn't heard the worst part. "What else happened?" He asks clenching his jaw.

Shit.

"I think you need to sit down for this part." I say, taking a huge breath. 

This is the hardest part for me. But I decide to tell him point-blank to ease some of the pain, like taking off a band-aid. 

While I tell him step by step of how I found out about the hidden camera in the candle, his expression goes from blank to black in a second. His features are consumed by fury. His face turns red and his hands go into fists. He stands up but he doesn't say anything. He's shaking but I'm not sure why.