Chapter 6

Molly was going wild with the shots, it was her second round in less than fifteen minutes. I think I'm going to hold her hair this time while she throws up. We've been in the bar since we got here and I've been drinking cider the whole time, at least is not that expensive. 

"Hey, slow down party girl. Leave some alcohol for the rest of the people here." I say tapping her back. She smiles at me with a drunk smile.

"No! I have to drink for two tonight since you can't drink." She says and I roll my eyes. "Bartender!"

"Fine!" I laugh standing up. "I'm going to find a bathroom, I'm going to explode." 

"Okay, I'll wait for you right here." She says with her twinkly eyes looking down at the shots the young bartender just served to her. 

I walk out of the big salon, it was so loud it was making me kind of dizzy, but I do have to go to the bathroom though. I walk to the reception to ask someone for directions but, rare, is empty. I ring the bell a few times and wait impatiently, fuck I'm going to piss myself. After a moment I hear a group of people behind me and instantly a young attendant appears at the counter. 

"Thank god! Hi! Um, can you tell me where the bathroom is? It's urgent." I say with difficult widening my eyes, trying to hold myself together. 

"Down the hall, the second at your right." He kindly says and I quickly turn around, stepping over someone as I do so. 

"Oh, sorry my..." I look up and see, no one else but Harry in front of me. Wait... 

What.

He looks at me with the same green eyes I remember so well. Fuck. How were the chances of seeing him again? Are you playing with me, God?

"It's okay." He says with that british accent of his. I quickly move away, looking down.

"I'm sorry but... Do I know you?" He tries to stop me but I really need to get out of here.

I look up at him and shake my head, rushing myself out to the lobby. I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to explode. I found the bathroom, abruptly opening a stall and sitting down on the toilet. Aaah, yes, I was urged. 

I stay one minute to rewind what just happened. Him. Harry. He is here. And he saw me. I'm not sure if he recognized me but... Who am I kidding he did, I read it on the look on his face. I'm screwed, he is going to look at the belly and find out it's his. I feel a kick of Dot inside of me. 

"Don't worry baby, we are going to be fine." I say out loud, caressing my belly. 

I walk out of the stall looking at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess, my hair is a little bit greasy, I have a little bit of mascara under my eyes and my lips are a bit dry. How did he recognized me? He has a hell of a memory. I clean the blackness under my eyes and brush my hair with my fingers.

"Okay, just relax, he probably just forgot he saw you by now, don't worry." I say to myself in the mirror after leaving the bathroom.

But right after I find him standing acroos the bathroom door, I turn and walk to the other direction. 

"Hey! Wait!" He calls for me but I walk a little bit faster. But to be honest, a bump, my clumsyness and heels are not a good combination. 

"Sierra? Right?" He says holding my arm, making me turn around. 

"Sienna." I say looking at him. He still looks beautiful, his hair is way more longer since the last time I saw him on the news but, his features are still the same.