Prologue

"The party was so insane." I say with my hands around his neck.

"It was." He places his lips on the curve of my neck.

"Are you sure about... This?" I ask, my voice very low. I feel so dizzy but a glimpse of reason is behind my head.

"I am. Are you?" He whispers looking at me. I slowly shake my head. I'm not sure about anything; he is my favorite band member, my idol, my everything. I can't lose this opportunity.

"S, we can stop if you want, I'm not forcing you." He holds my face and I shake my head again.

Just go with it - A small voice says in my head.

"I want it." I say looking right at him. I don't care if I'm drunk, I can't pass this opportunity.

"Then let's do it." He moves my head closer to his, connecting our lips together.

This is happening, this is actually happening.

I move my hands to his locks of hair, taking it in between my fingers. I pull it gently and he lets a little moan out. He moves his tongue inside of my mouth, every touch making my body tremble.

I take the hem of his shirt taking it off; he is so toned and firm. I move my hands down his chest nervously.

"Don't be afraid, go on." He encourages me and I bite my lip.

He kisses me again and I move my hands down to unbutton his jeans. I bite him playfully and he widens his eyes. I look at him; smirking at me, he licks his lips and pushes me against the wall, holding my legs around his waist.

"Do that again." He commands me and I do as I'm told, leaving him making small moaning sounds.

He moves my skirt up and without a warning he takes my panties off, throwing them to the floor. He moves his fingers to my sensitive spot, and God, it feels amazing. His lips meet my neck, leaving tiny bites all over my skin. He soon reaches my sweet spot while still moving his fingers. Holy sh...

"Hold it, not yet." He whispers, placing a kiss on my lips.

He quickly pulls his jeans down grabbing his member with his hand. I take it from him and start moving my hand up and down, rubbing him. I kiss him fiercely. I want him, like anyone before. Right f.ucking now. He moves a finger inside of me without a warning, taking me by surprise.

"Jesus!" I moan as he moves.

"You are so ready, fuck." He takes the fingers out of me.

He accommodates my body against the wall once again and enters inside of me. Fuck, yes.

"Aah!" I moan out of pleasure.

"So tight..." He mumbles, his voice sending chills all over my body. "Look at me."

I force myself to maintain eye contact. He thrusts inside of me, slowly at first, deliciously. My hands find his hair again and I pull it gently, he parts his lips and I kiss him.

This is happening, I'm having sex with Harry Styles.

He thrusts deeper and I arch my back, pressing my legs hard around him. He is so good at this, a perfect combination of rough and gentle, I don't want this to end. He then moves faster, making me moan like crazy.

"I am..." he whispers in my mouth.

"Me..." I try to say as he moves in and out of me. "Too.. Aah!"

He moves one more time inside of me, hard enough to find my G-spot and making me come right there. I moan loudly while he still moves, moments later he joins me in ecstasy as he comes inside of me.

He rests his forehead in mine, catching his breath, gazing at me with a smile on his lips. I move and kiss him tenderly rounding him with my arms.

"Thank you," He whispers, caressing my cheek. "That was pretty awesome."

"My pleasure." I say winking at him. I'm so relaxed right now.

"Do you need money for a cab or something?" He asks, putting my feet on the floor as I readjust my skirt.

"No, I'm good." I say, smiling at him. "Thanks, though."

He puts his shirt on and buttons his jeans. He has a smirk on his lips while looking at me and it's so irresistible. I look down at my feet as I brush my hair with my fingers, I glance up one more time to find him still gazing at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I shyly ask with a giggle.

"It's my first time in a janitor's room. How crazy is that?" He chuckles resting his body in one arm.

"My first too." I giggle looking up at him. He pecks my lips with his fingers on my chin.

"Now go before someone finds us." He kisses me once again.

"It was nice meeting you." I say, clumsily moving to the door.

"More than nice." He says while playing with his lips, resting his back on the wall and crossing his arms.

"Goodbye, Harry." I say opening the door checking if there's no one around.

"Bye, S." I glance at him one more time before leaving, I give him a smile and walk away, closing the door behind me.

The hall is still a little bit crowded but no one is paying attention to the girl with the crazy I-just-had-sex hair and no panties under her skirt. I can't believe what just happened and I never will. I had sex with the one and only Harry Styles.

Oh. My. God