Chapter 36

"For heaven's sake!" Harry growls, I can see how his knuckles turn white holding the door. "What the fuck are you doing here?" 

It's been only a few days since the last time I saw Jake but it feels like a long time ago. I'm still shocked to find him here. How did he find us? And before Harry says another word I come forward, I have seen him with bad temper before and I'm not looking forward to see that Harry again. 

"I'm sure he has a reason." I look at Harry, trying to calm him. He locks eyes with me, like if he was trying to say something to me telepathically. 

I don't have to read minds to know that he wants him out of here.

"I do, indeed." Jake says, interrupting our mental conversation. "It's about Tim. We don't have much time."

Harry lets him in, opening the door and moving to a side. He sighs, deeply. His frown can't erase from his face, he looks pissed but I'm not sure why. He have always disliked Jake and that's something I don't understand, he was the one that told management to hire him, not to mention that they used to be friends. 

"How did you find us, Jake?" I ask while studying Jake's face. He doesn't look good. Actually, he looks worried, it's the first time I have seen him with bags under his eyes. 

"I overheard them talking, they know you're here." His voice almost stutters, his worried eyes lock with mine. 

"What?!" I almost yell, but I control it. 

I feel a shiver climb up my spine, sending chills all over my body. 

Everything was going just as planned. We made everyone believe we were in different places, the media was all over our plan. They couldn't have known we were here. They listened to our conversation saying that I was in Holmes Chapel, they sure saw us at the airport. I don't understand... How? 

"We need to get out of here." Harry says between gritted teeth. 

"They aren't happy with you either, mate. After you r..." Jake starts talking but Harry's hands stomp him against the wall, holding him by the collar of his shirt. 

"Don't you dare to call me mate." Harry spits, his fury eyes never losing sight of Jake. 

"Harry!" I gasp, shocked. 

I take a step back, not knowing what his next move is going to be. I close my eyes for a moment, we were happy just minutes ago. The story is repeating itself and I'm tired of it. 

"Tell me a good reason to not destroy your face right now." His voice is deep and deceiving. 

I come back to reality, I can't let him act this way. Not right now. 

I walk close to him, grabbing his arm and forcing him to look at me. "Let him go, it's not his fault." 

"It damn is." He yells, not even looking at me for a second. "He let Tim ran over you. We can't trust this piece of sh..." 

"What's going on here?" We suddenly hear the voice of my mom in the room. She's standing at the top of the stairs but she hurries herself down when she caught her eyes on both of them. 

For a brief second I thank the gods that my mom was here, and that she is a trained police officer capable of defending herself and everyone around her in this type of situations. 

"I'm not going to ask again." My mom says in a demanding tone, standing between them. 

"Nothing." Harry says, letting a huge breath out. 

I look at Harry with a pissed look on my face. His eyes are dark, just like they were back at the hotel. I can't believe he is letting his temper control him, and this can't keep happening. But right now, we have more important things to worry about. 

"How much time do we have?" I turn to Jake, he is still a bit lost about what just happened. 

"Uhm, I'm not sure. An hour or so, they were talking about bringing the cops." He accomodates the collar of his shirt. 

"God damn it." Harry runs a hand through his hair desperately. 

"Mom, go wake Molly and grab your bags. We are leaving." I say, she looks at me confused. "I'll explain later, but we need to hurry." 

She just nods at me, sending glares at both of them and then heading upstairs. 

I take a deep breath. What are we going to do? We definitely weren't expecting to get caught, much less in Lou's house. I'm still wondering how did they find us. 

We were being careful. We bought new phones, we rented a car. What am I missing?

"Uhm, S? Can I have a word with you... Alone?" Jake looks at at me, briefly glancing at Harry. 

I look at Harry biting my lip, he is not happy with his remark but something tells me I need to listen what he has to say. 

"Can you go grab the baby?" I ask him, he sends me a death glare but I decide to ignore it. "I'll come right away."

"Fine." He says under his breath, totally irritated. "You have five minutes."

He looks at Jake before heading out of the hall. I suddenly remember I'm only wearing Harry's shirt, it only covers half of my upper leg. I move the hem of the shirt down, just in case it moves up. Jake waits until he is up the stairs to start talking.  

"You need to listen to me, you are in danger." He glances up, making sure Harry is not near to hear us. 

"What do you mean?" My voice is low but worried. 

"After I left you with Tim, back at the photoshoot. Did you sign something?" He asks, his eyes locking with mine. 

I nod my head, rosing an eyebrow at him. Instantly his lips form a thin line, he looks down shaking his head slowly, his eyebrows connecting. 

"What's the matter?" I try to make him look at me but he doesn't.

"I thought they were joking when they said you signed it." He huffs, shaking his head and looking away from me. "You didn't read it. Did you?" 

"I did not." I roll my eyes, exhausted of hearing this again. I know I fucked up by doing that, I don't need the whole world to remind me.

Mental note: The next time you have to sign something, READ IT

"Fuck. You don't know what you did." He says, running a hand through his hair. "They were not joking then. The baby is in danger." 

The baby is in danger. I repeat the words in my head, not believing them at first.

"What?" Our eyes connect, whatever he's not telling me he needs to spill the soup. Now. "What does the baby have to do with this?"

"The document." He frowns deeply, his eyes looking down. "It dictated that by any misconduct or mismanagement of the contract they have the rights to persuade to erase you from the custody of Jack." 

"I... I don't understand." I try to analyze the words, but my brain it's not functioning. 

But I did understand. It was the fear of really knowing the meaning of the words that blinded me. And in that moment, my whole world crumbled apart. How could I've been so stupid? I made a promise to my baby to keep him safe, but so far I'm failing. 

"They want to take the baby from you, Sienna." Jake looks at me, tears already forming in my eyes. "They want to take Jack." 

-

A/N:[Please don't hate me.]

A/N2:[The chapter is short because I'm planning to post the next chapter on Sunday.]

A/N3:[I don't know why I'm doing this amount of authors notes but anyway, GO READ MY NEWEST STORY CALLED PRETTY GIRL. Self promotion time s over.]

A/N4:[73K READS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUHC! It's incredible how amazing you are. :O this is my face right now no joke. Thank you!!!]