Chapter 4

Romano looked at Spain in surprise. He ran and hugged the man, glad to see a familiar face, and earning a confused look from Spain.

"Romano, What's wrong?"

Romano just hugged him tighter, small sobs beginning to form again. "Where's your brother?" Romano sobbed harder, unable to respond. Spain patted his back, a grim expression on his face.

"It should of been me, Fucking God!" Romano yelled into Spain's shoulder. "Don't give up hope Lovi... It'll be okay, don't worry." Spain patted Romano's back. "Let's continue on for now, down my path si? I'm sure we will see your brother later!~" Spain said trying to cheer up the Italian a tad. Romano nodded, not having the will to argue or correct. They both started to walk.

England waited for America, worried slightly. "He always tend not to really think ahead.... Or think at all. Stupid man." He heard footsteps, making their way down his path. On instinct, England hid, between the vine part and metal part of the wall. England watched from inside the wall, curious. He watched as some sort of creature made its way into his view and looked around.

Germany quickly but carefully crawled down the wall. The cockroaches that were there before now almost completely gone, now just a few here or there. The german ran over to the brunette. He stared at the Italian in horror. The nation's face had little skin on it, almost none around the eyes and on the cheeks. His hands were in bad condition too, his fingernails almost non existent, as well as the skin on the hands. Germany could tell multiple places were bleeding also. He took his coat off, ripping it apart to make bandages. He wrapped up all the wounds, making sure to exclude his nose when wrapping up the face so the nation could breathe. He picked Italy up, bridal style, knowing that he must continue on. The wall that blocked Germany from Italy before had come down. Germany walked back to his path, only to have the wall go up again behind him.

The three musketeers continued along their path, which seemed to make many turns. Then, in the distance, there was a path that seemed to lead... Out. "It could be a trap....." Canada stated. "Don't be silly. Here, I'll go check it out since I'm the strongest, da?" Russia said, who was still carrying a now-sleeping China. He set down the nation, the walked into the new section. He walked a few feet in then smiled. "See?nothing to worr-" he said as he turned around, only to be greeted by another wall of green. He tried to move towards the wall, but couldn't, as his feet were already stuck into the ground. "Quick sand....!" Russia looked around for anything to grab onto. "Hey Guys?!"

Silence.

"Cmon, this is not the funny!"

More silence.

"GUYS?!"

No response.

Spain held Romano's hand, leading the Italian onwards. The man's sobs had stopped, but his eyes were still puffy and red. Spain wondered what could of possibly happened to the younger brother.

Japan stared straight ahead, but was greeted by another wall of green. He sighed unhappily. "A dead end..."

-----
I'd love feedback ^~^