Chapter 11

Germany kept Italy close, as Italy didn't show signs of stopping the hug from going onwards. Germany softly patted the smaller nation's back, soothing the Italian. Still, the two sat in silence.

Prussia slowly took a step foreword, but almost tripped due to feeling woozy. He sat down and dressed his wounds using most of the bottom half of his jacket. He stood back up and moved onwards slowly.

America kept whispering to himself. "He's not dead. He can't be dead. He is a nation... " he picked up the man in his arms and walked towards the wall. He shook his head slightly and spoke to England. "You can't be dead. I refuse to believe it," he started to tear up,"you have your duties to get back to don't you? And many people are waiting for you at home.. What about me?" The American laughed slightly in a sad way as tears started to roll down his cheeks. "Who's going to tell me what not to eat? Who's going to compete with me for the last laugh? Who's going to watch my back, only to yell at it because I've run off somewhere? Who's going to.... To be you..?" America sobbed slightly but looked away up at the wall. "That's why your not dead. You've got your duties of being with me." He started up the wall, holding England in one arm while climbing with the other.

The two nations stopped to rest, building a fire in silence. They say there, both unwilling to say anything to each other. Breaking the silence, a twig snapped. Then another. The two jumped up with their weapons ready to attack.

Japan slept soundlessly, in a deep slumber.