Chapter 31

Romano laid numbly on the ground, staring at the wall in horror. The man wanted to scream, but he couldn't even bring himself to actually try, let alone be stopped by his injury. He didn't refuse as Germany patched up a few cuts Romano had gotten. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that the German was helping him. Germany woke Italy when he finished wrapping the wounds. "Your brother needs you," he said softly to the younger Italian. Italy nodded, as Germany helped him over to Romano. Italy reached out for Romano, and found his brothers arm, that was held tightly up against his chest. Italy simply laid down next to him, and held his hand once he figured out where Romano was laying. "Hey, Romano," he said softly. Romano didn't respond for a moment before he squeezed his brothers hand. Italy smiled a bit. "Remember when our curls got stuck together? That was really funny huh? Or when we made pizza that one time and we stirred the flour wrong and it ended up pouring all over us?" Italy smile widen. "We should do that again once we get out of here! Does that sound like a good plan?" Romano squeezed Italy's hand again, this time, it was a more immediate response. "That's why you need to get up, so we can go make pizza! After all, we can't have pizza without Romano!" Italy sat up, and Romano slowly followed, still a bit shaken. He pushed Spain to the back of his mind for now as he stood up, helping up Italy. He still hung onto his brother's hand for dear life, it being the only thing that keeps him from giving up.

Canada's path turned in. He climbed up the wall he was greeted by, and inspected the path way.

Russia sighed as he stared at the lava that covered the floor. He had heard of children's game where you act like the floor is lava, but he never thought he would actually have to get over lava covered floor. He scanned the area for any platforms.