Chapter 18

Germany sighed and leaned back, sitting comfortably on the ground. All the bleeding had stopped. He listened closely to the now louder footsteps, that had an odd pace. He glanced back to the source of the sound.

China sighed as he followed behind the other two. His steps were slower due to fatigue, surprised that the others kept up with a fast pace. Suddenly, a wall burst up, right in front of the Chinese man. It separated him from Prussia and Canada. He started panic, knowing something was up, ether for him, or for the other two.

America groaned. "I'm hungry! I'd even eat English food if I had to!" He sighed. He glanced to England, who was showing any change in his condition.

Spain jerked awake. "Huh?" Romano sighed and frantically helped him to stand up. "Roma..? What's wrong?" "Look, we gotta leave. Now. Let's go." Spain looked at Romano confused. "Let's just go, okay?!" Romano looked backwards. He could see something in the distance getting closer. "Shit. Run!" Romano grabbed Spain's hand and pulled him along. Spain stumbled behind, now realizing that they were in danger.

Japan limp onwards, the voices becoming more clear every minute he strained to listen. He could make out some words. ' "move"..... "lane" .."4"... "attack" .... What does that mean.. Move to lane 4 and attack? Who would need that order to do so?' He looked up to see a pair of ice blue eyes looking at him. "Germany..?" The german stood up and walked over, revealing another figure on the floor. "... Italy..?"