Chapter 30

Romano sat in front of Spain, keeping watch. He glanced over to his brother, and couldn't help but feel a small sting of hate course through him as he noticed that he was snuggled up against none other than Germany. He turned back to Spain. Spain smiled and sighed. "It's a nice day today." Romano nodded. Suddenly, vines came out from the wall and wrapped around Spain, effectively pinning him against the wall. He started to shout out, but vines wrapped around his neck and prevented him from speaking. Romano immediately got out his knife and begun cutting the vines from Spain's neck, but the vines replaced one with two after they we cut off. Spain looked from Romano, to Germany and Italy, hoping he would he the message. Romano nodded and tried to yell out to them, only to remember that he had no voice. He ran and angrily shook Germany. When he saw the german waking up, he ran back over to Spain. The vines slowly started to wrap itself around the Spanish mans, head, feet and hands. Spain looked terrified. Romano continued to cut, but wasn't successful. By now Germany had ran over also and were cutting the vines. A vine started to make its way into Spain's mouth, traveling down the windpipe and near the heart. He was choking, no doubt about it as he trembled and struggled. Romano pushed the German aside and started to cut through the vine, but it wouldn't cut since this one was thicker. All at once, needle like vines stuck out of all of the vines wrapped around Spain's body, successfully tearing most of the body to shreds. Spain died instantly, as the vines wrapped around his head stabbed through his brain. Romano fell backwards in horror. The vines didn't let go yet. Instead, it dragged Spain's body into the wall, almost like consuming it. The body was never to be seen again, and Romano knew it. He flopped onto his side, ignoring the cuts he had gotten when the vines lashed out.

Canada stopped in his tracks as he considered the possibility of him being alone. He couldn't deal with it. He started to run down the path, scared.

China slowly walked along, Russia holding his hand so they wouldn't get separated. "We have to be careful." Russia said, glancing back. China looked confused, but looking ahead he could see a yellow-orange glow in the distance.