Chapter 13

Germany watched the silence, worrying about the man that slept in his arms.

Prussia smiled slightly. "Of course! Who else can it be that gives off this aura of Awesomeness?!" He winced as he stepped foreword. Canada got up and helped him over to the fire, sitting down the Prussian. "What happened to you? You look awful aru." China said, the first thing he's said that night. Canada looked at him in slight surprise, but the Prussian didn't see the look Canada gave China. Instead, he answered. "These creatures attacked me, but I fought them off! They were so easy to beat!" China nodded, not believing the last part due to the injuries on the man. "Those need to be properly tended to," Canada said pointing to the wounds. China nodded in agreement. "We'll deal with it later, I want to ask some questions too. Plus we can't work in poor lighting like the night." Prussia said, in a serious tone that shocked the two. "Where's Russia? I thought he was with you."

America held England close, careful not to open any of the wounds. America started to panic as he felt the body heat leave the man.

Spain shook Romano awake before he fell asleep himself. "Humph. That bastard, falling asleep like that." Romano said as he watched the night, making sure that Spain was still beside him now and then.

Japan woke up a start from the nightmares that appeared in his dreams. He was immediately greeted with a sharp pain from his leg, for he had moved it in his sleep. He sighed and stayed awake, unwilling to return back to the nightmares.