Chapter 26

Germany came up to a split in the road. He could go straight, or go right. The German peered into the lane to the right, and saw a wall. He continued forward, along with Italy, whom was sleeping now. The german found it odd when the wall came up, for it didn't block the path to the right.

Canada kept on walking, refusing to think much of the past. He was on constant alert. He approached a wall. "Fuck it," he said as he climbed. He walked along the top. He glanced down to see something he didn't expect.

"America...? And England...?"

Russia took off his scarf and made a makeshift pillow for the man. He laid the Chinese man down, keeping a close eye on the man, just in case. He walked around the room, just thinking. Suddenly, he called out. "Food, Da?" A platter of food appeared in front of him, but this time it was different. The machine was suddenly moving jaggedly, and the arm didn't disappear after he took the plate. Confused, he looked down at the sandwich. He gasped as he found razors in the food. He quickly checked one of the half-eaten sandwiches that China had, but sighed in relief, as there was nothing dangerous.

Romano lazily opened his eyes. Realizing he was alive, he sat up, only to wince in pain. He was instantly hugged by Spain. "Don't ever scare me like that again Romano!" He yelled. Romano started to speak, but was surprised that no sound came out. He reached for his neck, to find it wrapped up tightly. He looked to Spain. "Ah, yes, your neck was hurt, probably injuring your vocal chords a bit. Don't worry, I'm sure they will be fine! At least, if we can get out of here soon." Spain smiled slightly. "Let's get moving then, shall we?"