Chapter 28

Germany laid resting as Italy idly sat there, listening closely. He thought about Japan, and Germany, and America, England, Prussia, Canada, Russia, China, Spain and...... Romano. Italy softly gasped. His brother. Was he okay? Is he still alive? These answers wouldn't be answered if he never found his brother. Italy was deeply saddened by the thought of never seeing him again.

Canada could figure out almost everything. America fell. England was attacked. There was a fire. He couldn't breathe properly for a few minutes to the point where he stumbled to the ground. He sat there for a few minutes, before he stood back up. "I'll get out, I promise." He started to walk down the past, his back to the dead nations.

"Let us escape." Russia commanded. A door went ajar. "Stay out of the way," he said as he pushed the door fully open. China sighed as he followed Russia. "This place is a lot dirtier..." The Russian nodded in agreement. "We have to be careful. Earlier they tried to feed me food with razors within it. China gasped. "They are out for blood aren't they..." "Da."

Romano and Spain continued down there path, taking a sharp right turn in the path. The path closed off behind them. In the distance, the two could see three figures. Romano and Spain continued to walk towards them. Suddenly Romano started to sprint towards what was up ahead, seeing something he'd thought he wouldn't have again.