Chapter 16

Italy shook his head, panting. "We have to go...!" The German looked confused. Italy started to walk, but he couldn't see and stumbled along, surrounded by Germany to catch him when he fell. The tall, bulky man followed him, not knowing what else to do, quietly and repeatedly asking him what was going on and to stop moving. The Italian continued on, saying something like 'I have to tell them'. The smaller man fell over, into the German's arms. "Ger.....many... S-Spain and R-Romano... They're i-in trouble.." The Italian went limp in Germany's arms. Germany quickly laid down the man, tending to the wounds and wondering what he meant.

China and Canada tended to Prussia's wounds, Prussia staying still while staring at the sky.

America continued down his path at a slow pace, holding England close. He blinked in surprise as he turned a corner and found himself staring straight at a wall. He sighed and started to climb.

Romano started to slap Spain on the side of the head, trying to wake him up. Romano started to worry more as Spain was unresponsive. He continued to slap Spain. "Wake up, you jerk!"

Japan limped down the path, the pain of each step bursting through his body. Soon, he was walking slower, his legs feeling heavier and heavier as he went on. The ringing in his ear still went on, starting to give the nation a headache.