Chapter 53 - New function

Bruce has been waiting for Coulson to say that. Prior to this, he had been expecting all of this to happen. And afterwards when he saw that his own strength was valued by Coulson, he was certain that when Coulson went to find Iron Man he would bring him along.

Everything was under Bruce's control. "It seems that this time Sir's plan is not simple." Bruce joked, but Coulson stayed quiet.

Over the past month, Bruce had performed several missions, and the way he handled each one of them made him very satisfied. Regardless, It was his actual strength and combat prowess that he valued.

In addition, Coulson had a deep respect for Iron Man and by bringing Bruce along this time, he could cheer himself up.

"You will know these things soon." Coulson laughed.

He had sort of promoted Bruce, that's why he wanted to bring Bruce on to this plan. It was actually an unprecedented plan, and one for which Bruce was more than qualified for.

"Okay then, let's go."

Iron Man, as one of the three big shots of the Avengers, whether it be in status or strength, he was incomparable. His advanced technology however was what everyone most admired about him.

It could be said that in the whole of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Iron Man was a big priority and one of the 'main characters' which the plot revolved around.

This time when Bruce completed the mission, he got five million USD as a reward, which meant that he could purchase a single 5,000 x download speedup. With that amount of money, Bruce had the confidence to download Iron Man's best and unique ability.

This time around, I hope I can download Iron Man's brain.

At the very least, he hoped he would be able to download his mark armor, which was a really powerful tool in itself.

Coulson nodded and set off with Bruce.

As soon and Coulson and Bruce got in the car and were on route to the Stark Industries building, the voice of the system began speaking in Bruce's mind.

"Congratulations to the host on entering the AVENGERS I scenario. Turning on the energy value function."

"Beep, energy value activated. Activating the one-click download function and providing information on two other functions."

"Beep, the energy value is being calculated!"

Energy value function? This made Bruce a bit confused yet excited at the same time.

But in that moment of confusion and excitement, two floods of memories surged into Bruce's mind. The memories were all about the new functions of the system, and It took Bruce a while to fully digest them.

When he did however, there was only a look of surprise left in his eyes. The energy value function, in short, worked something like this. Depending on how strong the enemy Bruce was facing was, he would get energy value during his fight.

He didn't need to completely kill off or defeat the enemy, as long as he was fighting with the enemy he would proceed to get energy value. Of course, killing off the enemy or defeating them would also net him the energy value.

At the present stage of the energy value, there were a couple of additional functions.

First of all, as long as he had enough energy value, he could use the one-click download function. He wouldn't need to purchase any speedups or wait for the download to finish, he would just finish the download instantly.