Chapter 89: Killing intent

Fortunately, Bruce had kept enough energy value before, otherwise, even if he met these twins this time, he wouldn't be able to download their abilities.

Whether it was Quicksilver or the Scarlet Witch, both of them had withstood the baptism of the power of the Mind gem, and the abilities they had obtained were very powerful. Especially the Scarlet Witch , her ability was extremely strong and suited for combat.

In the 'Avengers: Infinity War', Scarlet Witch destroyed the Mind gem alone with her strength. Although it was mostly because their source energy was the same, one could still see just how powerful her ability was.

It could be said that Scarlet Witch was the most underrated superhero in the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe.

However with that said, a factor of that was because her power had never fully developed. Otherwise, with her prowess, it would not be far fetched to say that she could be the most powerful avenger.

Before that, when he was fighting her, Bruce had felt how powerful her ability really was. Moreover this was just the initial phase of her ability, if she could fully develop it, there was a possibility that she could even go head to head with Thanos.

For now, Bruce's main task was to fully gain the trust of this pair of twins. In the meantime, he would download their abilities, and to make matters even better, after completing the task he would get a good sum of energy value back.

Subsequently, Bruce began to make the training plan for them based on the twins' abilities. He was put into deep thought, as making a plan for raising their strength in the shortest time possible as well as stabilizing them was not exactly easy.

That night, Bruce did nothing else.

....

And by next morning, he had basically completed the training plan.

"Hello, Mr. Bruce. Mr. Strucker is looking for you," A HYDRA agent opened the door of Bruce's room and said, with a look of admiration on his face.

Almost every HYDRA agent had seen yesterday's battle, and for those who haven't, they still know of his prowess of being able to suppress the twins alone.

"Okay," Bruce responded, and then left following that HYDRA agent.

Soon after, they came to an extremely empty site in the base, it looked just like a colosseum. Strucker stood not far from Bruce, with his hands crossed in front of his chest.

"Sir, Mr. Bruce is here," That HYDRA agent lightly said, and then directly left.

"Mr. Bruce, these twins will be handed over to you starting from today." Baron Strucker said as he looked at the training ground, where there was a huge transparent room that caged the twins.

They had woken up after that battle, but their emotions were still very unstable. The twins immediately noticed Bruce just as he appeared, their eyes revealing the deep fear they had of him.

Bruce nodded and directly said, "no problem."

After that, Strucker just left, meaning that he had fully entrusted this matter to Bruce.

Bruce walked slowly into the center of the site, and the twins's face appeared solemn as Bruce approached. Because the glass in the room was specially made, they could not hear anything outside.

Bruce glanced at the twins and then casually opened the room.

"Beep."

The glass wall raised, and the twins had officially met Bruce for the first time outside of combat...