Chapter 92: Overawing the twins

At this time, Quicksilver froze in place and could not believe what had happened at all. His face quickly lost it's color not only from the shock, but from the pain his body was feeling, as well as the even more unbearable pain in his heart.

As he looked at Bruce now, the obstinate attitude he had just a few seconds ago had completely transformed itself into fear. He had actually been defeated in what he was most proud of, speed. And a complete defeat at that.

As Quicksilver struggled to stand up, a trace of tiredness appeared on his face, and he slowly said, "from now on, I'm yours."

At this point, he was completely conquered by Bruce's strength. As for his sister, the Scarlet Witch, she immediately walked up to him and used her Chaos Magic Power to examine his injuries.

When dealing with Quicksilver, Bruce hadn't used his full power. Otherwise, Quicksilver's body would not be able to bear his power and would disintegrate.

"Actually, you can do a lot more than that with your ability. You are very fast, which is your biggest advantage. But as you haven't received professional training, along with the fact that your present body is incapable of withstanding your maximum speed, It's very normal for you to be defeated by me."

Bruce looked at Quicksilver, but he did not intend to comfort him. Instead, his words made Quicksilver feel even more disappointed.

"Mr. Bruce, please stop..." The Scarlet Witch had half knelt in front of Quicksilver, and was begging Bruce to stop talking, as she could feel the frustration in her brother building up.

"If you want to become stronger, you must obey my orders. After my training, you will become one of the strongest people on the earth," Bruce ignored her and continued.

He did not deny Quicksilver's ability but instead gave him a little hope. And as expected, Quicksilver's eyes turned sharp the moment he heard Bruce's words.

Which human did not want to be the strongest? While there would naturally be such cases, humans, especially men for that matter, had the tendency to dream of being above all.

"Can I defeat you in the future?" This question was very important for Quicksilver.

He was defeated by Bruce three times in a row now, so he gave up on beating him temporarily but he definitely wanted to win back a little dignity in the future.

Bruce looked at Quicksilver, and a bright smile appeared on his face. But this expression made Quicksilver feel a little cold.

"Impossible." When this word came out of Bruce's mouth, Quicksilver was stunned at first and then became angry.

But Bruce completely ignored him and left him there alone. Today was the first time the twins would train under him, so he gave them a deterrence in order to instil obedience. As long as they were afraid of him, the following things would be easy to carry out.

"Pietro, are you ok?" Asked Wanda. She looked at her brother with concern and a face full of worry.

"Wanda, I'm fine. And he's right. We must learn how to fight, but I don't believe that I will never be able to defeat him!"

At this moment, a firm expression appeared on Quicksilver's face. He had decided to defeat Bruce, and made it his most important goal for the future.

But Quicksilver didn't know that Bruce had already downloaded his most powerful ability, and would do so once again the moment he brought out the abilities full potential.

Upon seeing that her brother was fine, the Scarlet Witch secretly released a sigh of relief. Then she looked at Bruce's back, and her eyes turned bright.