Chapter 77: Integrating abilities

Now that he owned a lot of abilities, there were a decent amount of similar ones. And going by the information Bruce had previously obtained, integrating multiple abilities of the same type would make the final integrated ability all the more powerful.

That was one of the reasons Bruce had decided to leave 600 points of energy value in reserve.

With the amount of ordinary abilities he already owned, there was no need to go out of his way to get more, so the required energy value would lessen a bit.

With that in mind, Bruce decided that his first integration should be composed of all of his physical abilities related to the body.

System, select the similar abilities that fit the following requirements to integrate...

"Beep, Regeneration ability, Super Serum gene, Self-Healing, Strengthened Hands, Super vision, Adsorben ability, Pig Iron Body are all the physical abilities that fit the requirements and can be integrated!"

The system's response made Bruce's eyes flash. Although all of the abilities mentioned were different when it came down to the details, they all belonged to the same category.

It would be a lie if he said that he wasn't looking forward to what the end result would be after all those abilities were integrated into a single one.

System, begin the integration of the previously mentioned abilities!

Without any further delay, Bruce chose to integrate them and see what would happen, after all, he couldn't end up with an ability that was worse for him, right?

"Beep, the integration of the following abilities requires 200 points of energy value, do you still intend to proceed?"

Yes!

Just as Bruce gave the order, an inexplicable power suddenly poured into Bruce's body.

Every cell, pore and blood vessel in his body was undergoing a massive transformation at this moment, as flashes of light poured into Bruce's body.

The process of integrating abilities that were directly related to his body was sure to be a long and painful process, because after all, his whole being was undergoing a massive change.

And sure enough, Bruce was in horrifying pain at the moment, but he didn't move an inch, doing his best to bear with it.

His flesh and blood were squirming, making his entire body give off an extremely creepy vibe that would send shivers down the spine to anyone that saw the scene.

He could feel his skin and organs squirm as well, cracking and forming back together one by one, making him feel as if he was reborn at the end of it all.

This was a metamorphosis in every sense of the word, not just a mere strengthening of his abilities.

"Beep, congratulations, the integration has succeeded!"

"Beep, congratulations, you have obtained the Demigod Body ability!"

After an unknown amount of time passed and the process had ended, the system's voice once again sounded out in Bruce's mind.

All the previous pain he had been enduring disappeared and was instead replaced with an unprecedentedly comfortable sensation.

After undergoing all that suffering, he felt as if the gravity of the planet had now only had a very weak influence on him.

Bruce could even feel that if he wanted to, he would be able to leap hundreds of meters in the air with only a single step.

After snapping out of his revere for his new 'state', Bruce began to check out the functions of his new ability.