Chapter 78: Godly fighting ability!

"Beep, congratulations, you have obtained the Godly fighting ability!"

The system's words merely made Bruce's eyes light up in delight, as he had expected all of this, and nothing less.

His various abilities had exceeded the limits of human beings. As for the existence above human beings, that was naturally the Aesir.

This was the worldview of the people in the Marvel Movie Universe, so it was not hard for Bruce to make that guess.

Regardless, Bruce's last Godly fighting ability, was a combat ability!

However living up to its name, this combat ability included everything, from firearms, to cold weapons, to bare fists, everything that could be used for fighting.

The ability made the owner have a level of control over all of the above mentioned fighting styles, that was far beyond a human's means. It could be said that as long as it came to combat, this ability was perfect.

With the Godly fighting ability, Bruce's combat prowess had completely surpassed humans. The current him was just like a war machine, he was extremely capable in every situation.

To be able to acquire this ability, was only because of the variety and amount of abilities of the same type that were used to integrate into a single one, essentially turning him from a jack of all trades, into a master of all trades.

While it sounded too good to be true, it was not that surprising. After all, how else would an ability named 'Godly fighting ability' live up to its name?

The three integrated abilities Bruce had obtained today had all exceeded the human limits, further strengthening Bruce's viewpoint that as long as he kept integrating abilities, he would eventually become a real god.

Although the number of abilities he possessed had been reduced, each new ability had an extremely strong power and use.

It had to be said, that when it came to abilities, it was always quality over quantity.

Every truly strong person owned less abilities than the average joe, however the power of those few abilities were incredible.

A common saying among the powerful was 'no matter how ingenious your use of abilities is, or how many abilities you have, I will always beat you relying solely on my really powerful ability.'

When one was able to make those words a reality, only then would they be considered as being powerful.

As for the current Bruce, with the addition of his new abilities, he possessed strength that was very close to the strength of a real Aesir.

After going over his thoughts, Bruce opened the system panel again to check his changes.

——

[Name]: Bruce Lite

[Identity]: Level 6 agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

[Ability]: Demigod Body, God's Bloodline, Godly fighting ability, Control of Thunder and Lightning, Spider Telepathy, Body and Shield as one.

[Warehouse]: Super Vibranium shield , Mark 8 Armor.

[Balance]: 2 million USD.

[Energy value]: 100 points

——

Before integrating his abilities, Bruce had seven hundred points of energy value left, and yet in just a short period of time, he was only left with a measly one hundred.

With the leftover energy value he couldn't really do much, but they should be enough to upgrade the Mark Armor one more time.

And that was exactly what he needed now, as before he obtained the status of God, the Mark Armor would be very important to him.