Chapter 90: New powerful abilities

This was a very strong oppressing feeling, which made the twins' faces immediately turn pale.

At present, they were only ordinary people and not the superheroes they would be in the future. They had merely gotten some powerful abilities not too long ago, and so it was normal for ordinary people like them to be afraid in front of death.

Yet still, Bruce's current expression was filled with disappointment, as he still expected more from such figures.

On the other hand, the twins did not dare make a move, as they had been beaten by Bruce twice in a row now, even after using their abilities.

Even if they attacked once again, in their eyes the result wouldn't change, so it was pointless to die for nothing, hence they opted to calm down instead.

Bruce didn't care about the twins' thoughts at all. He knew he had to use the force to compel them, and there was nothing more to it.

If he wanted to have a good talk with out of control bras like them, he had to first make them fear him. This was the simplest and most effective method he could think of.

Sure enough, after Bruce said that, the twins were no longer naughty. In the face of death, it was natural for ordinary people like them to be afraid. The same would be true even if they weren't in the unstable state they were in right now.

This was simply one of the natural weaknesses of human.

"Have the two of you decided? From today onwards, the two of you will completely obey my orders," Bruce was very calm when facing the two of them.

The twins looked at each other and took a deep breath before nodding.

Even though they were very dissatisfied with the situation, they were too weak to say no to Bruce at present, so they nodded in response.

"This is your training plan. In the future, strictly follow the training details above." Bruce took out a document.

That was the training plan he worked hard to make out the previous night. It was made specifically for the both of them taking into account their specialties, and it could be considered a very valuable document for HYDRA.

The two took the training plan from Bruce's hands and nodded. At the same time, in a dark corner near them, Dr. List and Strucker were hidden there, observing the situation.

"His strength is truly very terrifying, I only hope that he will be absolutely loyal to the organization," Baron Strucker said with a solemn expression.

People like this could be very troublesome, and at this point Strucker could only hope for the best.

"Pierce said that we should keep an eye on him. His identity doesn't have a problem, but the biggest issue with him is that he seems to not like obeying orders," said Dr. List.

He was actually able to understand their thoughts, as people with too much power would usually have or develop that sort of personality.

"Let's go. At the very least we no longer need to worry about their training or them going out of control," said Strucker.

He also stopped monitoring Bruce, as this was one of the things they had discussed. Bruce would keep his training plan details secret, and in return he would train them inside the base.

As long as Bruce trained the twins until they were fully developed, then their goal would be achieved.

After the HYDRA agents left, a hint of a smile appeared on Bruce's face. If no one was there to monitor him, then the rest of his plan would progress a lot more smoothly.