Chapter 74: One-click Download, The Skill Of Controlling Thunder And Lightning

Bruce earned a bumper harvest during the New York war.

Which is why right now, he couldn't wait to use his energy values to improve his abilities again.

At this moment, Captain America and S.H.I.E.L.D. were in transition because of the work, he didn't leave here directly .

Taking the free time, Bruce directly opened the system to check his information and how much energy value he obtained from the recent skirmish.

...

[Name]: Bruce Lite

[Identity]: Level-Six Agent

[ Skill ]: Marksman , Anti-aging Gene , Spider Telepathy , Regeneration Ability, Aesir's Longevity Gene , Virus and Disease Immunity, Super Serum Gene, Super Endurance , Body and Shield Oneness , Adsorbent Ability , Super Speed , Super Strength , Immune Mind Control , Self-healing , Hands Strengthening , Super Vision , Pig Iron Body , Super Fighting Technique , Proficiency in Sabre , Proficient in Firearms , Covert Tracking .

[Warehouse]: Super-Vibranium Shield , Mark-8 Armor

[ Balance ]: 200w USD .

[ Energy Value ]: 5700 points (can be used for one-click download , one-click upgrade.)

....

This battle actually netted Bruce 5,700 points worth of energy value.

Even if it was Bruce himself, he too didn't know how much levels of improvement these energy values would bring him.

So much energy value... He didn't know how to spend them.

However, now,Bruce has two options to choose from, he can either choose from Hulk or Thor .

Both skills of these two men could be said to be quite powerful.

After all, they had easily exceeded human limits.

The problem still lied here, how does he choose? It was indeed a difficult question for Bruce.

Sadly, he could only choose one of their skills to download.

If he wanted to download more, then his energy value would fall short.

After all, the requirement of the energy value for each of their skills was too much.

In actuality, Bruce had another choice and could also choose Loki's Magic Power.

After all, Loki was the so-called, 'most powerful sorcerer in Asgard'.

Just when he thought of Loki's Magical Prowess, Bruce suddenly thought back to another man at the same time.

Doctor Strange.

During the story of Thor 3: Ragnarok, he could recall that the most powerful sorcerer in Asgard was actually being played around by Doctor Strange.

At that time, even if Thor also didn't react in time.

Doctor Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme, he could be called the most powerful sorcerer in the Marvel series movies, there wasn't any other sorcerer that could match him.

Of course, this was only in the movie, not in the comics.

Especially when the Dr. wore the Time gem, He would become a bit too powerful.

Of course, since he was only a sorcerer, melee fights were still considered his weakness.

However, even with this minor inconvenience, Dr. Strange was definitely one of the strongest heroes in the Marvel movies.