Chapter 34 - Designing the suit

But even so, Spider Telepathy's size was 100gb!

If he wanted to download it completely, he would need to stay near Parker for a long time. Maybe even more than a dozen hours.

Bruce was helpless regarding this, after all, Spider Telepathy belonged in the Superpower category.

This Superpower was much more powerful in actual battle than the Anti-Aging gene he got from Black Widow.

So for it to be 100gb, was completely reasonable.

And so, in desperation, Bruce bought the 1,000x download speed acceleration.

After he bought it, the new and improved download speed only required two minutes for the download to finish.

While it was ridiculously fast, the price for 1,000x acceleration was one million USD.

Regardless, Bruce, who was desperate to improve his strength, could only go through with it anyway.

He didn't want there to be any delays, just to be sure and avoid any possible accidents. In addition, the connection couldn't be broken while it was downloading, otherwise the download would need to be started all over again.

"Mr. Bruce, what should we do now?" Parker looked at Bruce.

After suddenly gaining such a massive amount of power, and after experiencing a short period of fear, he became full of excitement now.

He also wanted to know what kind of power he had.

Bruce released his hand.

"Follow me." Bruce said.

And right as he left through the door, the system notified him.

Beep , download completed!

Beep, congratulations to the host for obtaining the ability: Spider Telepathy!

Right as the system notification ended, Bruce instantly felt that everything around him had suddenly slowed down.

His pores were wide open, and he could even feel the moisture and humidity in the air.

Even if something was a few meters away, he could feel it clearly without using his eyes.

Changes in wind speed, environment and temperature could no longer escape his perception.

Even if someone shot him from a meter away, It would be hard to do hit him. Avoiding bullets had become a breeze with this new ability.

This was the strength of a real Superpower. Spider Telepathy could perceive anything and everything.

He didn't even need to use his eyes anymore, the world around him had just become so... clear!

With Spider Telepathy, and the abilities he got from Hawkeye, there was no one that could beat him in terms of accuracy anymore. Not even Hawkeye himself.

At this point, Bruce was very excited.

But nevertheless, the was not immersed in the excitement as he went to an abandoned factory right after with Parker.

He wanted to bring Parker to a place where he could adapt to his abilities, at least for now.

Under Bruce's tutelage, Parker only took six hours to master his Strength, Physique and Adsorbent ability.

"Mr. Bruce, I feel like a spider now." Parker was a little excited now that he had discovered just how powerful he was.

When he saw that, Bruce just smiled, and told Parker.

"No Peter, you are a little worse compared to a real Spider!"

Parker had some doubts, he didn't understand what Bruce meant when he said that.

But Bruce didn't say anything, he was just quietly staring in one direction.

Parker followed his gaze, and saw a spider that was hunting on It's spider web.

"Aha!" Parker exclaimed when he saw the spiderweb that the spider was using.

He immediately understood what Bruce was referring to.

Although Spider-Man was powerful himself, he also needed a very important piece of equipment to go along with his abilities.

And that was the Spiderweb launcher!

Regarding this however, Bruce had no clue where to start. He was just like a piece of white paper.

So, he let Parker do the studying and made him share it with him later.

Wasn't that better?

Otherwise, if he had to do everything by himself, he would be exhausted.

In addition, his task would be ending in a few days, so he also needed to save time to do some other things.

The Spiderweb launcher was a good weapon that would be of great help.

"Let's go, I will make you into the real Spider-Man!"

Bruce looked at Parker with a smile on his face, but the words he said made Parker feel shocked.

Spider-Man seemed to be a good name, and it got better the longer Parker thought about it.

The synthesizing of the materials should be easy, after all, Parker should have the necessary equipment at home.

Because in private, Parker would conduct various studies. It could even be said that he was a science geek.

Soon after, Bruce made it to Parker's house.

Bruce didn't join in to help Parker however, because he really was clueless regarding these types of things.

He just let Parker record the whole process of the experiment and all the matters that required attention.

In this way, the research of the Spiderweb launcher had officially started.

At the same time however, Bruce was not idling away.

He was designing the battle suit for Spider-Man.

The original Spider-Man only owned a Spiderweb launcher and a Spider battlesuit, which was perfect.

During this period, Bruce also constantly trained Parker, with the goal of making him strong enough to handle troubles himself in the near future.

Parker was very obedient throughout the whole process. He did almost everything that Bruce told him to do, with no complaints.

This was also a characteristic that Bruce appreciated in Parker.

Just two days later, the Spider battlesuit designed by Bruce was officially released!