Chapter 88: Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch!

Quicksilver's speed was on another level. Even if his strength was far below adequate for a person with his powers, as a person with that amount of speed, his strength naturally showed a huge increase alongside his acceleration.

Bruce himself was even shocked at his speed. In fact, if it were not for his Spider Telepathy ability, he would be hard pressed to find a trace of Quicksilver, let alone fight him.

When Quicksilver passed by him, he felt him, but he didn't stop him.

"Boom!"

At a ridiculous speed that Baron Strucker couldn't even fathom, he was hit and flung directly into a wall. The strength that came with that speed made him instantly spit out blood, with some of his bones on the verge of breaking.

But Quicksilver continued to move at that alarming speed. The only thing different was that this time, his target was Bruce.

As soon as he felt himself being targeted, Bruce felt a trace of crisis. Although he couldn't capture Quicksilver's movement with his eyes, he definitely could with his instincts.

Without the slightest hesitation, Bruce's body turned into magma all over, and his whole person exuded a heat of thousands of degrees.

"Boom!"

"Sizzle!"

Quicksilver who was too late to stop his attack, chose to go through with it with all he had. Unfortunately for him however, he couldn't bear such a high temperature at all.

Upon coming in contact with Bruce, his palm sizzled, and then he immediately tried to escape in rapid succession.

A light flashed in Bruce's eyes, as because Quicksilver had been injured, he was now able to clearly see his movement. He quickly attacked with the intention of beating Quicksilver in one fell swoop.

But just at the moment he was about to attack, his whole body flew uncontrollably away. He was surprised to find that around him a red magic power had wrapped around his body, constantly squeezing him with a ridiculous strength.

Bruce's face instantly changed, as he knew that he couldn't bear the Scarlet Witch's power.

Knowing that he could no longer continue his act, Bruce instantly stopped hiding his power, and an amazing strength burst out from his whole body.

He took the buttons off of his clothes and shot them all towards the Scarlet Witch. Previously, Hawkeye had been able to demonstrate a terrifying strength when using a coin, not to mention what the current Bruce could do.

"Boom!"

The Scarlet Witch's face changed, and she ducked away from the buttons. Because of this, Bruce could escape from her weird red magic power and had resumed his ability to move normally.

He didn't give Scarlet Witch another chance to attack, and he appeared in front of her almost instantly. Bruce raised his hand and grabbed her by the neck, choking her and almost breaking her neck by accident.

The Scarlet Witch's magic power was indeed powerful, but her close combat ability was completely insufficient. How could she bear Bruce's strength?

"Ah!"

Scarlet Witch yelled in pain, her face turning pale. She attempted to perform her magic again, but Bruce didn't give her another chance to do so, and bashed her head against a wall.

"Thump!"

Fortunately, Bruce brought his strength under control, or else with this blow the Scarlet Witch's head would instantly burst open.