Chapter 70: The war begins!

'Was this Armor designed by Bruce himself with his own armor as a reference?' However the moment that thought emerged in Iron Man's head, It was quickly shot down.

The designing concept of this set of armor in front of him was completely different from his own, especially the texture and the colors. But that still didn't explain just how Bruce had managed to get his hands on this kind of armor.

Iron Man couldn't bring himself to accept that fact for quite a long while, as such an armor and AI should originate only from him.

"Now, can we go together?" Bruce laughed, attempting to change the subject.

Naturally he knew what was on Iron Man's mind after his reaction earlier, but this matter couldn't be blamed on him. After all, no matter who you asked, no one would accept others owning the thing you were most proud of.

After undergoing the system's transformation, even Iron Man couldn't find the slightest similarity between the two armors no matter how hard he looked.

The biggest difference between the two was the power system, as while Iron Man relied on the Tokamak, Bruce relied on his system.

In the previous battle between him and the Hulk, his armor had gotten marginally damaged, but it soon made a complete recovery. The fact that he didn't need to spend any resources on the repairs on his armor had saved him a lot of trouble, and would continue to do so in greater effects in the future.

"Okay then, let's go together." Iron Man said, as he put on his helmet and directly flew away.

Upon seeing Iron Man fly away, Bruce stopped waiting around and after activating his armor, he too, took to the skies.

This was the first time Bruce had experienced flying at high altitude, at least in this way, and he could enjoy it as much as he wanted because his armor was fast and strong enough, and he didn't need to worry about power consumption at all.

On the other hand, Captain America, Hawkeye and the rest had just stepped onto the plane and immediately saw Bruce and Iron Man's departure.

"That black armor... isn't it Bruce?" Hawkeye asked, making all their faces reveal a tinge of surprise.

"Things related to him are always surprising, you just need to get used to it. Let's stop wasting time and go," Black Widow said, already accustomed to Bruce's surprising nature.

It was reasonable for her, as even Hulk's punch hadn't actually managed to hurt Bruce at all, so what was mere flight in comparison? Instead of being surprised, she was actually looking forward to what Bruce would reveal next.

Meanwhile in the air, a black and red suit of armor burst out with speed exceeding the speed of sound and created a sonic boom.

Bruce's armor was the upgraded version of Iron Man's armor, so he was naturally faster than him. Iron Man had still managed to follow closely behind Bruce however, as he looked at Bruce with a head full of questions.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, scan the structure and materials of his armor." After giving out that order, a lot of data appeared in the screen in front of him.

"Sorry sir, this set of armor cannot be scanned. The material and structure of the armor are unknown." J.A.R.V.I.S. 's voice came, but the news it brought with it surprised Iron Man.

The artificial intelligence he developed was capable of scanning most materials in this world and it was even able to find their weak points. And yet for the black armor in front of him, it was incapable of doing anything.

'Did he really develop this suit of armor by himself?' Iron Man thought to himself, as he was almost sure now that this set of armor had nothing to do with him.