Chapter 58 - Loki

In the dark sky, a Quin Jet appeared in the clouds. It was Bruce and the rest making their move, after having discovered Loki's location.

Inside the jet, Bruce and Captain America were standing in the cabin, ready to make their move at any time.

"We have located our target. It seems that he is killing people." The Black Widow frowned slightly as she looked at Loki in his green robe on the screen.

The Captain, already in combat gear, readied his shield and said, "we have to hurry up!" After which, he jumped out of the jet with a parachute on his back.

Bruce who was standing next to him, not one to get left behind also quickly put on his parachute and jumped. After all, he couldn't let Iron Man get ahead of him, otherwise he would lose energy value.

Now all he had to do was find the right opportunity. Moreover if he caught Loki he would develop the plot which would in turn get him closer to unlocking a new function.

By the time Bruce arrived, Captain America and Loki had already begun fighting, and as expected, Loki had the advantage. After all, Loki was a god whereas Captain America had only just recovered his fighting capability. Naturally he was not Loki's rival, at least not yet.

"Bang!"

Captain America's shield was blown away after a loud noise was heard. Bruce's eyes flashed and in less than a second, only his shadow was left behind.

Just as Loki wanted to unleash his strongest attack that would put an end to Captain America, he suddenly felt something that made him stop.

"Whoosh-whoosh-whoosh...."

There were five flying knives coming at him from different angles, each of them having great power.

"Boom!"

While Loki had indeed felt something, he was nonetheless blown away from the knives and heavily fell down to the ground. While he had been caught by surprise, he was not harmed at all.

"Who? Which ant dares to attack a god?!" Loki roared.

By now, Bruce had arrived, and he really wanted to know exactly just how strong this so-called god was. Without any unnecessary movements, Bruce's speed made him turn into a dark shadow as his hands threw dozens of flying knives once again.

When the flying knives tore through the air, Loki managed to spot Bruce's location. He instantly raised his scepter and swung towards Bruce who was running at him.

But despite being a 'mere' human, Bruce was extremely fast, more so than the Captain. He raised his hands which had become as strong as metal and fought directly against Loki.

"Bang~!"

The strength Bruce released was not very strong, but Loki was also not very good at close combat, so for the time being no one had the upper hand in the fight.

"Clone." And all of a sudden, there were two Bruces.

"What," Loki's face changed, he actually couldn't figure out which Bruce was the real one in a short period of time! The current scene also made Captain America's face change. In their previous spar, Bruce actually hadn't used his whole strength to fight against him?!

"Boom!"

As he couldn't come up with a solution to his current predicament, Loki raised his scepter and released a powerful blast towards both bodies.

The whole area around Bruce had exploded, and as both Bruce's were impacted, the clone version of him had disappeared.

As soon as Loki saw that there was only one Bruce remaining, he immediately made his move and appeared in front of Bruce. He raised his scepter and held It against Bruce's chest.