Chapter 81: Beginning of the slaughter

The screen inside Bruce's armor had already revealed the exact location of the two men, Mandarin and Dr. Killian.

Following which, Bruce activated his armor to land.

"Thump!"

And as soon as Bruce landed, a searchlight shot towards him, with dozens of submachine guns with infrared sights already aimed directly at his head.

"Who are you? Leave here immediately!" Someone loudly shouted.

The reason why they didn't immediately shoot was because they wanted to know who was so audacious and dared to enter the Ten Rings' headquarters in such a manner.

Bruce opened the mask from his armor and looked at the people who were aiming at him, before saying, "You guys have been surrounded by me, and it's not too late if you run away now."

As soon as they heard what he said, all of them looked at Bruce like they were looking at a fool. Was this guy's brain not functioning? He was only one person but said that he had surrounded them?

"Kill him!" A guard leader said, ordering his subordinates to fire.

"Bang, bang...!"

Countless bullets whistled toward him, but as they were very close to Bruce, all of the bullets managed to hit his armor.

But to their dismay, their actions did not achieve the results they expected.

"Fools. Since you don't want to surrender, go to hell instead." With that said, the shoulders of his armor opened and dozens of miniature bombs were fired.

"Boom!~ Boom!~..."

Such an armor was worthy of Iron Man's name, as it was a complete war machine, and its firepower was quite fierce to say the least.

After beginning his assault, the sound of various screams and explosions intertwined, and the door of the villa was blown open.

Inside the villa, Dr Killian was conducting his experiment with Mandarin sitting next to him eating a burger. The scene here was not the same as what was displayed in the video Bruce had watched before.

"Boom, boom, boom!..."

All of a sudden, countless explosions sounded out and shocked Dr. Killian.

"What's going on?" He asked loudly, followed by the guards next to him immediately taking out their pistols.

At this moment, all of them took a look at the monitoring device, only to see a black steel monster causing havoc in the fight outside. It was a complete slaughter, with bodies flying everywhere.

"Doctor, we are being attacked!" Someone cried out.

The guards outside the villa were basically a mess at the moment. These people weren't Bruce's match at all, and all they could do was become Bruce's energy value.

Unfortunately for him, their numbers weren't anything to be shocked at. Otherwise, Bruce would have another huge harvest in his mission.

As Dr. Killian looked at the human figure in the surveillance video, his expression slightly darkened.

"This kind of armor... Is that Tony Stark?" His first thought was that this was Iron Man, but as soon as the thought came it was rejected by him.

Iron Man's villa had been destroyed by him, and even Iron Man himself had also disappeared. Moreover, he had never seen this set of armor before.

His biggest concern now, was how exactly could the enemy find him in such a short period of time?

"Boom!~~"