Chapter 33 - Second Superpower!

Bruce had become a lot stronger, improving both physically and mentally. So even though he hadn't slept until now, he didn't look exhausted at all.

At this point, he was half lying on the sofa, looking gloomier than usual.

"Creak."

Parker came out from the other room, and looked at everything around him in confusion.

"Hello, Parker." Bruce said, still deep in thought.

After a night had passed, he knew that Peter Parker had officially become a superhero.

"Mr. Bruce, what the hell happened?" Parker was a bit confused.

He remembered that he had come to Bruce's home, but everything after that was blurry.

At the moment, the only thing he was sure of, was that he had somehow vastly improved, both physically and mentally.

He felt as if he could lift anything, and the only way he could make sense of this, was if he in some way related it to Bruce.

But Bruce did not answer his question immediately and only pointed to the training equipment on the side.

"Try giving it a punch." Bruce said, while pointing to a wooden stake near him.

Parker thought about it for a moment, and decided to give It a go. He took a deep breath, and slammed his fist down.

"Bang!"

The stake broke, and sawdust scattered all over the place.

Parker just looked at his fist for a while, totally stunned.

"What happened, Mr. Bruce? "

He was shocked, and maybe even a little afraid.

This was a normal reaction in this situation. After suddenly gaining terrifying strength, anyone would feel a little afraid, even Bruce was no exception to this.

Bruce sat up straight, and looked at Parker seriously.

"Do you still remember the question I asked you?"

Parker face changed, of course he remembered.

"If one day, you suddenly had terrifying strength, what would you do?"

Now, it seemed that Bruce was hinting at something deeper when he asked that question.

"Mr. Bruce, I..." Parker didn't know how to respond this time. He realized that he hadn't thought about it at all.

"You don't have to rush to give me an answer." Bruce smiled.

The reason why Bruce said that before, was because he wanted to buy a seed in Parker's heart. So that when Parker suddenly gained his Superpowers, he would think that it was all because of Bruce.

And indeed, he had succeeded. This would help him a lot in controlling Parker in the future.

After all, Bruce was not what you would call a good person, he didn't want to protect anyone.

Everything he did was for himself.

And with a war nearing, he needed to have some helpers to be able to implement with ease some of his plans.

And Parker was obviously the most suitable man.

Although he was confident that he would survive the New York War with his strength, that war was just the start in the Marvel world.

There would be more fights waiting for him in the future, and not all would give him the time he needed to prepare.

He was manipulating Parker because he needed Parker to be completely loyal to him, without question.

Parker looked at Bruce, took a deep breath, then bowed, as a tribute to Bruce.

"Thank you, Mr. Bruce."

Bruce said nothing, he just smiled.

"Let's go, we still have a lot to do."

Subsequently, Bruce walked next to Parker, and placed his hand on Parker's shoulder.

——-

[Name]: Peter Benjamin Parker.

[Identity]: High school student.

[Ability]: Spider Sense (100 gb), Spider-strength (20 gb, defective), Absorbent ability (10 gb, defective), Spider physique (30 gb, defective).

——-

When Bruce saw Parker's status panel, he was in a bit of a daze.

Parker's abilities were just too ridiculous. Even the Absorbent ability was 10gb, It was terrifying for Bruce to think about.

Too terrifying.

But in the status panel, except for Spider Sense, all of Parker's other abilities were incomplete.

And after giving it some thought, Bruce figured out why.

Parker's abilities had just awakened, and except for Spider Sense, the other abilities needed to be improved on constantly.

As it was in the movies, Parker's ability had gradually grown stronger after continuous training.

Unlike Hawkeye and Black Widow, who had utilized and adapted fully to their strength, Parker had just awakened and had a lot of room for improvement.

So with the exception of Spider Sense, all of his other abilities were incomplete.

Unfortunately for Bruce, the incomplete abilities, although would give him a little boost to his strength, It wasn't enough to achieve a qualitative change.

For example, although Parker's power was not weak, he had much better choices in that aspect.

For example the Hulk, he was not even in the same league in terms of power.

Then there was physical fitness, Raytheon was a god in mythology, and his constitution was not something that Parker's could compare to.

So after giving it some thought, Bruce really only wanted Parker's Spider Sense.

Spider Sense , the most unique point of this ability was that it was able to predict most incoming dangers by sensing the vibrations in the air.

Just like the arrows that Hawkeye shot, if he had Spider Sense before, he could avoid his arrows in advance.

This ability was very powerful, and unique only to Parker. Thinking of this, Bruce chose to download Spider Sense.

"Beep, connection successful."

"Beep, Spider Sense, size 100gb, download initializing!"

"Beep, currently download speed is 2 mb/s (Valid within 10 meters)."

Sure enough, the speed and range had increased.