Chapter 46 - Sparring with Captain America!

Selvig took the files from Fury's hands. After opening them, the first page he saw contained a picture displaying a blue Rubik's Cube that looked very mysterious.

That mysterious blue Rubik's Cube was in fact, the Tesseract!

"I have been waiting so long, has the time finally come?"

After seeing the picture, Dr. Selvig's eyes were filled with excitement. As a physicist, studying unknown physical phenomena was his lifelong hobby.

"We can't put all our hopes on others, having power ourselves is the most important thing." Fury was very serious when he said this. After all, as a man in his position, he couldn't trust anyone, let alone bet everything on others.

Everyone in the room nodded.

"It was in Hydra's possession once, but their technology at that time can not compare with ours now. We are the ones with the advantage." Fury finished, then directly left the scene.

He had another secret base prepared, everything was ready. He only needed to place the staff to begin.

As for the other plan, It was not the right time yet. Fury's belief was that only when his own power was strong enough could he succeed.

"Prepare the emergency defense, if an accident happens, I need to know instantly," Fury said.

He had two plans in mind, and the first one was to study the Tesseract in detail.

Soon after, all kinds of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents walked out from the base, boarded the helicopters and went to the secret base.

At the same time, Bruce, who was currently training with the Captain, did not suspect a thing.

"Bruce, I think I have recovered. Let's go for a spar."

Captain America's voice was heard from behind Bruce. He was wearing a T-shirt, sweating profusely.

During the last couple of days in training, he felt that he was back to his peak. He seemed to have become the younger version of himself again, but he still thought that he did not belong to this era.

Bruce took a look at the Captain, but he did not refuse. In fact, he did the opposite.

"Okay, let's go."

The two put on gloves and their eyes gradually narrowed. As expected, the Captain punched out first. His attack was very fast, and with such strength that he could total a car easily.

"Boom!"

Their fists collided, and a loud roar sounded out. The huge impact from the collision brought forth a vigorous wind.

Both the Captain and Bruce just stood there, not moving.

"Wow! You're this powerful?" The Captain's face was filled with shock. Bruce's strength was actually the same as his. Although he did not use his whole strength, this was still very surprising.

Bruce said nothing, opting to make a move instead.

"Boom..."

The two were extremely fast in their exchanges despite their huge strength. Even the cameras could not capture their movements.

It was clear that their fight could already be regarded as having exceeded the human limits. After their exchange of blows, Bruce knew the Captain's current state.

——-

[Name]: Steve Rogers.

[Identity]: Captain America

[Ability]: Superb-level Fighting technique (400mb), Super endurance (100gb), Super Serum gene (100gb), Body and Shield as one(100gb), Vibranium shield (300gb), Strategic wisdom (2gb)

——-

His Super endurance and Super Serum genes had returned to their perfect state. In other words, Captain America was back to his peak now.

Next, Bruce started the download without hesitation.

"Beep, connection successful."

"Beep, Super endurance size 100 gb, start downloading!"

"Beep, Super Serum gene, size 100 gb, download initializing!

"Beep, current download speed is 2 mb/s (valid within 10 meters)"

Soon, he would have two additional powerful abilities. He was especially looking forward to the Super Serum gene that would strengthen all the abilities that were related to his body.

Even the Self-healing ability would be vastly improved.

With his current download speed, he would need a long time to download them. Regardless, Bruce did not use the 1,000 x speedup.

He still needed to download Parker's abilities, and he could not spend all his money on the Captain.

Instead, he bought the 500 x speedup. With this, the download would finish in less than 4 minutes. With his current strength, Bruce could hold the Captain off indefinitely, and he could even beat him almost easily.

Especially now that the Captain's shield was taken away by Hill, his strength was even lower. But Bruce did not do so, he didn't want to expose his real strength this early on.

Hiding some of his strength was the safest option.

So while the fight seemed very fierce, Bruce was in fact taking it easy. Even so, the Captain was very surprised. No one could compare to him at his age.

'Are all young agents so strong nowadays?'

His Fighting technique had no effect on Bruce. But even so, he was not afraid, because he had the Super endurance ability, he could fight as long as he wanted.

But he had yet to understand that facing him was no regular agent. It was, instead, Bruce.

A real monster.