Chapter 73: The Plot Ends And Two Major Functions Are Turned On

This time, Bruce obtained a lot of energy value.

However, he was still not fully satisfied despite the war nearing its end.

Surely, he couldn't forcefully stop what they were doing, otherwise, he would affect the progress of the future subsequent plots.

"Bruce, come here with us.."

At this moment, Black Widow's voice came. Presently, she was holding onto Loki 's scepter and was preparing to close the equipment that was opening the rift.

Once the equipment was successfully shut down, the Chitauri could no longer enter Earth.

After hearing her words, Bruce sighed slightly with reluctance.

All of these were energy values!

However, there was nothing he could do, the war was destined to end.

After a short moment, he quickly flew to the Stark Building's top floor without any hesitation. .

In the distance, Iron Man could be seen carrying the fired nuclear bomb, he forcibly reversed the launch track of the nuclear bomb and wanted to send the nuclear bomb into the rift through the portal.

After seeing Iron Man enter the rift, Black Widow directly closed the equipment that was maintaining the portal.

The light disappeared instantly as the rift was also slowly closing at this time.

Bruce didn't look back, and instead, he slowly moved to where Loki was.

Since he could no longer hunt the Chitauri, then he could only first clear up the chief culprit to this incident, Loki!

At this moment, Loki had already quietly returned to Stark's office again.

He found it difficult to believe what had happened, the current situation far exceeded his imagination.

During Loki's reverie, Bruce appeared in front of him abruptly.

'Bang!'

Loki's face changed greatly. Although now that he had lost his scepter, his strength was still there. After all, he was the descendant of the Giants of Jotunheim.

After a quick moment, Loki was in a melee against Bruce.

However, now that Bruce's strength was too strong, Loki's failure was doomed to happen. Although at present, Loki hadn't really fallen into any disadvantages under Bruce's various attack methods, it was simply because melee combat wasn't what Loki was good at.

At this moment, Loki pulled out two daggers and directly attacked Bruce .

Bruce's eyes flashed, as his Spidey Sense turned on.

Loki 's movements were captured by him in all directions.

'Boom!'

With one punch, Loki was down on the ground, the strong pain he was currently feeling made him want to vomit out blood.

After all, he didn't have the bloodline of the Aesir, his body couldn't match with Thor's.

At this time, all of these Avengers came into the office.

They silently watched Bruce and Loki's fight, there was no sense of wariness in their eyes.

" Thor, he's your brother, don't you intend to take part in it?"

Captain America looked at Thor and pointed at Loki who was fighting Bruce .

"I already said that he was adopted."