Chapter 71: Chitauri's Massive Attack

From the top of the Stark building lights bursted towards the sky, gathering together to form a massive rift.

And meanwhile, at that moment, Iron Man who had just finished putting on his latest armor, froze in place after taking a look at the screen.

"Damn!" Iron Man could only curse as he looked at the black specks that were pouring out from the rift.

Those black specks were naturally the Chitauri's army, and what made matters worse, was that there seemed to be hundreds of thousands of them still behind that rift, itching to climb out.

The moment he saw this scene, Iron Man instantly understood that Loki's plan had been a success.

And Loki, who was currently in a fight with Bruce, had also noticed this, and an insane-like smile was instantly etched on his face.

"Do you see that?! That, is the consequence of offending a God! After all, I am a being that you are unable to understand, human. And now, this entire planet Earth will get its due course!" Loki shouted triumphantly towards Bruce.

He then turned to look at him, as he was eager to see the horrified expression on his face.

However he was bound to be disappointed, because as it stood, Bruce's expression hadn't changed at all. In fact, one could even notice a flash of indistinct excitement in his eyes.

'What the hell is with this guy?' Loki thought.

Bruce completely ignored him and quickly shot out a massive amount of spiderwebs towards Loki, wrapping him up like a dumpling. Due to the density of the web, Loki was unable to break free for the moment.

"You damned earthling! What are you planning to do?!" Loki had almost lost control, as Bruce's methods that were seemingly endless had given him a lot of trouble.

However Bruce had already lost all interest in Loki, and at this moment, he put on his armor and flew out of the area with haste. Having just finished his battle with Loki, he earned another 20 points of energy value.

But compared to those meagre 20 points, he had a better option. This was of course referring to killing the endless amounts of Chitauris that were emerging from the sky.

"Stark, go on the ground and evacuate the crowd. Leave these aliens to me for the moment." Through the intercom, Bruce quickly got in touch with Iron Man.

At this moment, Iron Man who was fighting in the sky, turned around and looked at the rioting crowd on the ground before instantly saying, "Okay, but be careful!"

Bruce's face revealed a smile, he could only wonder now how much energy value these Chitauri would bring him.

There was one thing he was certain of however, and that was that when the quantity reached a certain level, a qualitative change would occur. And to that end, he was planning on killing all the Chitauri's in front of him, not leaving out a single one.

The Chitauri... Their science and technology were very advanced while their bodies themselves were also a kind of mechanical symbiont.

However, as separate individuals they didn't have the capability to take action alone, as they would have had to obtain energy from the mothership through the other side of the rift first in order to be able to move.

After figuring that out, Bruce made his move, instantly locking on to dozens of Chitauri and shooting out dozens of small missiles from his suit.

"Boom, boom, boom~!

The Chitauri he had locked on to were all instantly killed by his missiles, one by one.

"Beep, congratulations, you have killed the enemy and have obtained 1 point of energy value!"