☆Driving (Ben Barnes)☆

"Can't sleep?", Ben spoke, his voice a little groggy and deep, yet soft and sweet. "Yep",you said popping the "p" as you turned around to face half awake Ben. "Is there anything I can do for you?", he asked, with concern in his face. He was tired, but the thought of you not sleeping second night in a row, felt more important than his own sleep. "You could go to sleep? I will probably go for a walk", you sighed as you rubbed your face with the palms of your hands. "Alone?...",he raised his eyebrows, showing clearly that he didn't like the idea, "-if you're going for a walk in the middle of the night, then there is no other way, but for me to accompany you", he exclaimed. "No, you have to sleep, you have work", you protested, not wanting to torture him with your own issues. "So do you darling", he said and quickly got out of the bed. "Where are you going?", you asked, confused. "Dress up, we are going for a ride", he said and headed towards the wardrobe to get himself a fresh plain white shirt. "But-",you continued to fight him, but he cut you off. "I insist", he said as he threw his white shirt on and quickly ran fingers through his messy and fluffy dark brown hair. "I'll wait in the kitchen", he said and disappeared into the corridor. "Sure", you smiled and got yourself a pair of your pajama trousers and Ben's hoodie.
When you got ready and finished brushing your teeth, you went downstairs. "M'ready", you informed him. "Mhm!", Ben hummed as he finished his cup of coffee and came up to you, fiddling with two pairs of keys. "Which vehicle are we taking? "he asked while wiggling the car keys in both hands. "Yours", you smiled as you pointed at the car keys in his right hand. "Lovely", he chuckled and kissed your cheek before placing down your car keys on a drawer behind you.
As you both got into the car, you adjusted the seat, so it was real comfortable and reached out for the radio to turn it on. "So we will be listening to the radio?", he asked, with slight excitement in his voice. He was a morning person, complete opposite of you. "Yess. I like the sound of radio and the whole atmosphere thingy with radio", you smiled, feeling stress leaving your body little by little. "Says the one who keeps complaining about radios having tons of useless advertisements", he laughed as he threw his hand over the drivers seat and turned around so he could see the road through the backseat window. You couldn't look away. Somehow you found it extremely attractive.
"Like what you see? "he teased you, while driving his way out of the garage into the street. "Would it boost your ego if I said yes", you asked, curiously. "I don't think so, but it would make me feel better for sure", Ben smirked as he turned around and placed his right hand on the steering wheel and readjusted gear shift with another. "Of course it would", you let out a soft giggle and switched the radio station to your favourite as he steered the wheel.
You rubbed your eyes gently and rested you head against the window, listening to radio on low a volume. "How possible is a scenario of you falling asleep in the car", Ben broke the silence. "Anywhere from unlikely to very likely", you answered, watching few peeople passing by through the window. "It doesn't make sense", he admitted, placing his right hand on your thigh as he used his left hand to steer the car. "Is there anything that makes sense?",you wondered, placing your hand over his large hand. "Whoah... a philosopher has spoken. again",he chukled. "You're the philosopher, not me. I am just sleep deprived young lady that is stuck in a car with English literature major that only reads books and throws random comments about everything...",you said boldly, not in a bad way though. "Ouch!",he yelped and looked at you as if offended. "You're no better.... so grumpy all the time and hunched over like an old grandma", Ben mumbled. "A grandma that makes you happyy!!!", you beamed as a disgusted look appeared on his face. "I'm not like against grandmas, but they are certainty not my type", he opined. "Wow... So you wouldn't love me if I was a grandma?", you gasped out of shock. He just looked at you and shrugged with "i'm sorry" look on his face. "That is cruel", you turned away from him, acting like it hurt you...
"I love you thoughh",he broke then silence again. "You only love me cause I am not a grandma",you still didn't look at him. "Would you love me if i was an old grumpy man?",he inquired. "Well. I would love you for sure. But would i find you attractive? Absolutely not... Unlessss...you would be like under 60 years old... maybe 65... it depends",you stated, finally facing the man in the drivers seat. "Got it. Life after turning 60 - absolutely not",he noted. "I'm sure old grandma me will love you just as much as young me though", you commented, smiling at him. "And I'm sure old man me will love you just as much",he grinned. "Old man Ben sounds like hes way better", you let out a sigh of disappointment. "You really like to make me feel insecure... younger Ben is in danger. The old Ben might steal his lady",he informed. "Yeah!... sneaky old ben",you agreed. "What do you think younger Ben should do?", he asked you for your advice. "Hmm.... seems like the young lady won't be able to fall asleep so i think getting a cup of fresh hot coffee for her is all you need to do", you told him. "That easy? Wow... I guess we are changing our destination to nearest café", he said as he turned the car around and headed towards the coffee shop, not too far away from your home. When you guys reached the coffee shop you told him what you wanted and he went to get your coffees. By the time he came back you were already asleep, which surprised him. He chuckled as he placed the coffee cups into the cup holders and started the vehicle.
When you guys were finally home, he gently tapped your shoulder, "love we're home",he softly spoke. "Leaaaveee meee heree",you groaned, too lazy to get up. "fine",he sighed as he got out of the car and went to open the doors to the house. As he came back to the car, he carefully opened the car door and lifting you up in a bridal style he carried you all the way to the bedroom. He then quickly took of your shoes, then threw on a blanket and placed a kiss on your forehead before disappearing into the corridor...

it ain't the best work... but it is what it is :3 
gonna write a lot bout this gentleman because he don't have many fanfiction stuff and it's sad :///