°•Miss Independent(Bruce Wayne/Ben Affleck)°•

You and Bruce have been married for about 3 years. Because both of you were arrogant, independent and passionate, you both just clicked. Right before the marriage you had doubts that you will get into lots of conflicts due yours hot tempers, what actually happened, but you loved him and he loved you.
One day you were laying in your massive bed, Bruce walking around with a towel around his waist and you thought that you wanted to work. "Baby, i have a question",you wrapped yourself with the sheets and stood up. "What question?",he asked, all confused, "This better not be a complain again",he sighed. "I want a job. I want to work",you quickly mumbled. "Work? I think we have enough money",he chuckled and opened wardrobe's door to search for clothes. "It's that I want to use my brain, I want to do something",you fought back. "Brain? And to do what exactly?",he said in tone like he was getting more irritated. "Start my own company?",you said and crossed your arms. "Your own company? Ah, this is not going to happen. Not in my watch, not when you're with me",he laughed and then looked at you with serious look. "Listen, You can't force me to sit home just because you protect me. And you can't forbid me to work. If I married you it doesn't mean you can have absolute control over me. I'm tired of this, of you. I'm leaving you",you yelled at him at tried to walk away but he grabbed you by your wrist. "You can't just leave me",he say through gritted teeth. "I can and I will, so let me go",you hissed at him and he let your hand loose.
From that day he didn't see you until you brought him divorce papers. Alfred was the only person in the house who was sweet and caring and loved you like his daughter, "Hi",you greeted him and he let you in with a gentle hug. "Hello Ms. Y/n/l",he said with his strong british accent, "Master Bruce is in here", He said as he lead you to Bruce's room. You walked into the room with a cold face and met his cold gaze. The one that was warm few months ago. "Here's the divorce papers",you handed him the papers and waited for him to sign them. For few moments he dwelled it, but finally signed them and gave it back to you. "It was nice knowing you",it was his last words to you. "You too Bruce", you said and walked away.
*3months later*
Bruce was checking all the papers of his company when his assistant came over, "There is a problem",he said with worried face. "What?", Bruce raised his head. "There's new company, that managed to reach almost our high. I think it might reach top and our sucess will drop",he explained. "What company", Bruce said, nervously tapping his fingers against the table. "I-",he was cut off, "My company, well more like my friend's who gave it to me and I brought it to light",you walked into the room and Bruce immediately stood up. "So this is your revenge plan?",he said while resting his hands on the table. "No, my plan is to show you that I'm more than a wife at home",you smiled. "I never said that",he fought you back. "But you made me feel like that",you shot back. "I was protecting you",he assured you. "Overprotecting me",you corrected him. "You're impossible, you know that!",he shouted and growled. "So are you. With your arrogant and classy and bossy ass",you yelled and put your arms on your waist. "And you with all that bitchy attitude, like you would be some queen of the world!",he yelled back. "Maybe I'll be!",you shouted. "You could never be, you were only a queen of my world, that's it",Bruce fought back and quickly glanced at Alfred, who was standing in the corner and watching you with a smile remembering times when you would fight all the time like some lovebirds. "What are you grinning at?",Bruce turned his head to Alfred, feeling super irritated. "Yeah, there's nothing to be smilling at",you death glared him. "Nothing...",he chuckled and walked out of the room. "Well you were a ridiculous king for a queen. Like I was never you wife",you continued on yelling. "Best wife in the world has spoken",he let out a sarcastic laugh. "At least I showed you some respect",you stated. "I did as well",he shot back getting closer and closer to you. "You were always working, then working and working and then, hey you wanna fuck!",you ranted. "Well you got sex?",he shot back. "It's not about sex!",you shouted, felling like he will drive you insane. He only got closer, "Mostly. But I didn't say I didn't love you",he said and without any warning pulled you into a kiss. Instead of pulling him away you deepened the kiss. "You're still and arsehole",you mumbled. "That's what everyone says, you're no different",he chuckled and kissed you again.

Sorry for mistakes