□◇Broken stuff(Jake Gyllenhaal SMUT)◇□

I feel so smuttish....smuttishhhhh
I love smutto but
I m not capable of writing gud smutto
Me apolosmutto
En joy

You were sitting on your bed talking to your friend through the phone while Jake was reading his scripts in the other room.
"Yeah I understand, but i feel lonely and I just want to be cuddled and loved and kissed and soo onnn...", you told her with a light chuckle and kept on listening to your friend whining about her boyfriend. But when you raised your head you saw Jake standing there at the doorstep, with a grin on his face. "I'll call you later",you told her and put your phone down on the nightstand.
"I love you, I will cuddle you, I will kiss you, there's no need to whine about that", he said, as he approached you and kissed you, deeply. You gave into the kiss, deepening it. The kiss got so deep that Jake had to steady himself and grabbed on a bedframe for some support. When you opened your eyes, he was already towering you, "I- I would. Cuddle. You, but i see that's not what you want to do", he chuckled, gazing at your lustful eyes. You didn't answer, indeed you grabbed him by his collar and pulled him towards yourself and smashed your lips against his. Soon he was on top of you, taking his shirt of, showing off his strong and muscular body. He kissed you once again while roaming his hands all over you. Once he found your flannel shirt buttons, he started unbuttoning it. "We haven't done it for a long time are you sure?",he said, with slight concern in his voice.In situations like these he still managed to stay like a gentleman and ask you before fucking the hell out of you. You nodded. "You had appendix surgery not that long ago, I-If I hurt you, tell me",he said and looked you in the eyes. You shrugged, giving him a clear answer. "Of course you won't tell me... Well, Then there will be no sex tonight",he said and was about to get off you, "Fine fine, I'll tell you, just kiss me... Take me already, please?",you whined. He then looked back at you with satisfied look and continued on what he was doing.

Soon you were completely exposed to him, and cold wind, that came through the gap of the window, made you shiver, but not as much as a thought of Jake, on top of you, positioning himself between your shaky legs. His lips met yours, as his length slowly and tortuously slid inside you, making a moan escape your mouth. Jake chuckled and kept his lips locked onto yours. When you started to adjust to his length, which was thicc tbh, he eventually increased his speed. Everything became so heated, he was pacing into you fast, with deep and fast thrusts, that your bed couldn't handle, so it started moving, repeatedly, with his movements.
His mouth was on your neck, lightly sucking your sweet spot, slowly biting it. His teeth gently biting your sensitive skin made your moans even louder, they were escaping your mouth one after another,as thrust after thrurst. And the tension grew bigger and bigger, so did his growls.
"Oh J-jjake... I-imm so close",you stuttered between moans. He growled and rested his forehead onto yours and stole kisses from you, before speeding up his pace even more. "f-fuck me too baby... mmm-me too...",he said, faintly, between kisses and grabbed by the bed frame as a support.
You dig your nails into his muscular back as you felt your climax approaching, "oh god baby! Oh Jake!!",you screamed out his name as your climax hit you and satisfaction overwhelmed your body. He only cursed to himself, lowly, "s-shit...ohh fuckk",as he felt your walls clenching around his throbbing length. One glance at you, with closed eyes, moaning out his name, with hands locked on his back tight, was all he needed, when he came undone, growling and gripped on the bed frame, tightly, "OH F-FUCKK...",he groaned in the crook of your neck.
You then loosened your arms, wrapped around his body and brought his head to yours, "If only you knew... H-hhow mucch I-II love you",you said, trying to catch your breath. He then kissed your palm and moved it away before kissing you, "Trust me, I know...I love you even more",he chuckled. "You don't know that",you said sarcastically as you both felt a crack underneath you and the next thing you knew that your bed was lower than usual, and the mattress, you were fucked on was on the ground, in the middle of... now the broken bed. "Did we seriously break the bed",you asked, still shocked. "I think we did",he chuckled and didn't move, his hand locked on your bare back. "At least it got broken this way...",you smirked and sit up. "When I was buying this bed, the consultant told me it would handle any pressure...But boy he was wrong",he squinted his eyes. "We'll buy a new bed... It's not a big deal",you told him as you grabbed your black robe and put it on. "Ya think I'll survive these few days?",he questioned as he stood up and went towards the bathroom. "We have floor, tables, even walls, don't be a cry baby",you let out a laugh and walked over to the other side of the bed and began lifting the mattress, "Baby...Leave it there, I'll help you",he said softly. "What else am I supposed to do, I'm already bored. "Come here baby",he peeked his head through the door gap and stretched out his hand for you take it. And as soon as you put your hand into his he pulled you inside, "A warm bath will help you to loosen up a little",he smiled and kissed your cheek...

Havent written smuto for a long time... l o l