☆Hug?(Ben Barnes/short imagine)☆

As you finished your zoom meeting for work you let yourself fall on the bed with a sigh of devastation. Again you felt a little depressed and couldn't truly explain why.
After laying on the bed for 20 minutes, you decided to check up on Ben, who was busy with work on his laptop too. Reading and learning script, nothing else.
You lifted yourself off the bed and headed downstairs. When you approached the dining table where Ben was sat at, you quietly stood there, debating whether you should really interrupt him. He was working and didn't seem notice your presence.
"Can you give me a hug", you broke the silence that was lingering around the living room, with your voice quiet and upset. He lifted his eyes off the laptop, "sure", he said as he stood up, walked around the table and embraced you. You melted into his hug completely, feeling instantly better. "Are you okay? Somethin' happened?", he asked, concerned. "Not really, just feeling a little down today", you murmured into his chest. "Do you wanna talk about it?", he asked and rested his chin on your top of your head. "There's nothing much to talk about", you sighed. "Do you want to go outside, we can sit on the loungers. It's nice and warm outside, huh?", he suggested and pushing your hair strand behind your ear. "I guess we can. Can we cuddle on the sofa there thoughh?", you asked with puppy eyes, that he could never resist. "Whatever you wish baby", he smiled and both of you went outside the beautiful backyard. When you got settled on the sofa you rested your head on his chest as he softly spoke sweet nothings...