○○○The exception(Bruce Wayne|edited)○○○

You were talking to your friend when your assistant came in, "Ms Y/l/n, I just wanted to remind, that you have an event to attend this evening",she said. "Oh god, another one?",you asked with a sigh leaving your mouth. "Yes",she nodded. "Alright, when is it?",you asked. "This evening at six",she said. "Alright, thank you",you smiled and she walked out. 

"So what is the event about ?", your friend asked you. "Well, fundraising event... everything with business, charity stuff and rich people",you said, with no excitement. "You don't look too excited about the event", she said. "Too many greedy people who pretend to be generous", you shrugged and sighed. "You'll be the exception then",she smiled. "Doesn't sound good", you said, "Anyways, I'll be going... I need to find the right dress",you said as you picked up your coat and hugged your friend. "See you tomorrow", you said and walked out of your office.

 \\\THE EVENT///

 You walked into the building, fancy building. It was tall and grey, with huge windows. The inside was even more posh, modern, full of expensive stuff and smelled like rich people, the annoying rich people. You took a deep breath, "you can do it, go and socialize", and looked around.
As soon as you let out a sigh a man in a light gray suit approached you. "Hello, Ms. Y/l/n right?",he asked. "Yes, and who are you?",you asked. "James Jefferson",he said and smiled. He was obviously charmed by your looks. But it didn't bother you, because lots of men would try to flirt or get you in their bed. But you weren't into one night stands, that's why you were single like pringle. "Oh, sorry I've never heard of you, but it's nice to meet you, you seem like a good guy",you said, politely. He tried to keep the conversation going , but you weren't interested. "I'm sorry, I must be go now, it was nice to listening to you",you apologized. As you were about to move he subtly grabbed your arm, "do you really want to go, we were having a fun conversation", he snapped at you. "Well yes, I said I have to go. So take your hand off me, otherwise I...", you turned to him and warned him, but he didn't listen. "You'll do what?",He laughed at you. "I think she said clearly enough that she wasn't interested", a man behind him said, his voice was deep and dominant. When he turned around and saw that he was Bruce Wayne, so he immediately took his hand off and walked away. "Thank you for saving my life",you joked, with sarcasm. "It was good to help you", he said as the his lips quirked into a smile. "I'm Y/n  Y/l/n by the way",you smiled and shook his hand. "Bruce Wayne"he said. "It's a rare occurrence to see you outside Gotham",you said, surprised a little. "Sometimes you need to get out of your comfort zone out and help ladies like you",he chuckled as his eyes scanned your body. "Well chosing this place to get out of yoru comfort zone is really brutal",you said. "yeah... I realized that as soon as I left my house",he said. "Couldn't agree more",you agreed and earned a slight chuckle form Bruce. Again. Not everyone could do that. "So what happened with that guy",Bruce asked, curiously. "Just some random asscrack, he's no different from other men who try to get me in their bed",you shrugged. "So there is a different way to get you into someone's bed... Or the standards too high?",he asked, showing his clear interest in you. "If I wanted, I'd asked by myself",you smiled. "So if I asked you, you wouldn't accept it", he smirked. You leaned closer to him,"I'm sure all of the women here would do anything to get in the bed with you, but trust me, I'm not the one", you whispered in his ear. What made him even more interested in you. He liked women, that were powerful and sassy. "You're the exception? "he inquired. "If you say so...", you answered," It was nice to talk to you, but I should be going", you said and left him unsatisfied.

  When you came back home, you sat on the sofa and quickly got lost in your thoughts. You couldn't stop thinking about him, "huh, don't tell me I'm falling for him... I saw him once",you thought and and shook your head, "No no no....don't be stupid", you tried to distract yourself from thoughts about him. 

   When Bruce came home, he was greeted by Alfred, who already knew what was up, "I suppose the event didn't go the way you wanted",he commented. "It was fine...  I met a beautiful woman though, but she didn't seem to be very interested in me", he said. "Bruce Wayne got rejected? That's not something you can hear everyday ",Alfred chuckled. "Right...",Bruce spoke,feeling a bit pissed off and headed to his bedroom. As he entered the room he immediately  went towards the bed and he fell on the bed and loosening his tie he asked himself, "What did you do to me Y/n. What spells did cast on me.....". He tossed his tie away and groaned while rubbing his eye with the palms of his hands, "If not today, one day you'll be mine"