°°Could i have this kiss forever(Gregg Sulkin)°°

You and your co-star and dancing partner Gregg Sulkin were working in a movie about two young dancers, who where set together to compete with other dancers in a contest. At first you didn't really like each other, get into arguments but time passing by you got along. You both had so much chemistry going on.(idea for a story, or short story)
Quite based on songs by enrique iglesias xd

You were in your trailer preparing for the last scene, the dance contest last perfomance, final part. You were actually getting in a mid lenght beautiful red dress, and black short heels. Hair loose, to make atmosphere more intense. "I do look real good", you said while looking at your relfection in the mirror and smiled. "Yes hun, you are a pure beauty",your make up artist agreed. "Go and show off your dance moves, your awesome acting and of course blow that brittish man away",she said as she hugged you. "You say as if i was in real contest",you laughed. "Its improtant, last day on set, gotta make it worth to remember", she reminded you and pushed you further the doors, "go sleeping beauty". "Im goingg!",you exclaimed and went to the shooting place. As soon as you got on the stage you saw Gregg standing in front of you, his lost gaze and slightly dropped jaw signalised something. "You look at me like I am something really spectacular, or you saw a ghost?... u choose",you laughed, nervously. "Uhm.... u-uhm no... Ac-actually.... you look very... very wonderful",he stuttered and rubbed the back of his head. "Y-you too", you quickly answered. "Okay lovebirds, lets start",the producer said as loud as he could. You stood in the middle of the stage and he walked further.
*The lights went off* Camera on*
"ACTION*
Song starts, a leght that was sbove you turn on, showing off your beauty. You stand as Gregg approaches you slightly dancing to the music. He gently touches your arm and turns you towards himself. He puts his hands on your arms, looking deeply in your eyes. You both gently sway from side to side and when the chorus comes he puts his arms on your waist and you on his shoulder and move your bodies to music. Few moments later he spins you few times and lets you down, while holding you with his left hand and holding your hand with right one, with a lift and spin he brings you back to the same position. You both start dancoing same moves as in the beginning and few moments later he pushes you away. He walks a bit further and then you run towards him. He catches you and lifts you as high as he can and slightly spins around, holding you like a bird. Then he slightly spins around and lets you down, slowly when you reach his height you get closer and you both are forehead touching close. You both close your eyes and move to the rythymm, once you get on the floor. You wrap your arms around his neck as he wraps his on your waist. Then the music ends. You both resting your foreheads against each others, looking deeply into each others eyes. You slowly lift your head, so does he. And you feel like some magnet was puling you closer to him, you do so. And next moment you feel your lips on his, your lips connect and your tongues find each other. Everything ends with a kiss full of passion. "This wasn't on the script",producer's assitant said and furrowed his eyebrows. "Youre right, but it's even better",he smiled, feeling satisfied with the ending.
You pulled a bit further form Gregg and smiled, exhaling. "This wasn't on a script but it....",you were cut by Gregg, "It was a amazing",he smiled and licked his lip. "It was", you smiled blushing like a fool. "You're blushing. And look so adorable, also beautiful. I think I might be seriously in very much of love",he said, still looking deeply in your eyes. "Well if u think u are, then I am in love with you, truly",you exhaled. "You are?",he looked at you with hope in his eyes. "Yes yes",you smiled. He kissed you again, "I think we should go on a date, isin't it what people in love do?"he said and chuckled. "They do and yes that is a must",you smiled and hugged him. He embraced you and rested his chin on your head. "Darlings, we are on set, dont forget that",assistant said and brought two young people to real life. "Shhh, I've been waiting for this since first filming day, dont ruin the moment", producer squinted his eyes at assitant. "Sorry",he apologised....

Grammar mistakes in general is my real flaw... sorry...i dont pay much attention when writting... hope ya enjoyed