□◇Hurt(Jake Gyllenhaal)◇□

You faintly open your eyes and wrinkle your nose from the smell of medicine and bleach. Around you, there's machines and white walls. "Oh great I'm in hospital",you think to yourself. You try to move, but the pain you feel somewhere near your abdomen is too heavy. So you just lay here and stare at the wall. Soon you start to feel extremely thirsty so you try to grab a glass of water, but it's too far. You start scanning the room, looking for any people and you see Jake, asleep on the couch. You smile at the view and try to call him. "Jake",you stutter. He doesn't even move. "Maybe he's dead", you think to yourself. "Jake",you say, but this time louder. You start to feel desperate, but suddenly good friend of yours pops up and sees that you try to call for Jake's help. "JAKE!, for god's sake, wake up you bastard", she shouts loud enough for him to hear her, so he jumps and looks around confused. "What? What?",he rubs his eyes and looks at her. Your friend only points her hand at you and walks away, "See you in a bit". "Oh god you're awake, finally",Jake quickly sits on a chair right beside your bed and takes your hand in his. "Hi to you too, please just give me water",you said and smiled. He quickly grabs a glass of water and helps you to drink. "What happened?",you ask, still confused about everything. "You got into a kind of weird car accident",he says and sighs. "Is everyone okay?",you ask, worriedly. "The tree is not, but everyone else is okay",he chuckles. "I drove into a tree, wow",you say, sarcastically. "Exactly", he says as he he takes out his phone, that has been ringing since you woke up. "I might have missed something, I will pick up the phone",he says and gives you a sorry look.
Soon your friend comes back and stands there by your side. "I'm glad you're doing better",she says and smiles. You smile back, "D-did he like uhm-". "Yes, he has been there since the day you were brought here",she assures you. "Why?",you say. "Well that's a dumb question. No shit that he loves you. Isn't that clear",she playfully punches your arm. "Now it is",you smile as you see him coming back...

ik mistakes, sorry
Im deep
Pressed